truth time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khil

These things:​
Wild West Waistcoat
cc_summer2015_wild_west_waistcoat_large.4cd711161a2519dc5365acf90eda8491e4098222.png
Flak Jacket
cc_summer2015_flak_jack.9ec86858c3bdec9df948547036b3812e5c6697ad.png
Commissar's Coat
360fx360f
Sorry about the disproportionate sizes, I hope it doesn't tick anyone off.​

Requirements:
1. Only post once
2. Tell the truth about something you lied about recently
3. I'll know if you're lieing about lieing (no i wont)
4. Don't do some bs thing like, "I told my mom I brushed my teeth when I really didn't"
5. I'll be using random.org to pick 3 winners, who each get 1 of the things (in the order they're pictured)
6.  The waistcoat is strange
7. always tell the truth
8. unless you dont want to, whatever
9. fuck bitches get money
10. Ends probably in like 5 days, i dont know really

BONUS: super secret special item for the truth that I like the most.

Edit because I guess bonus: "Of course I still love you."

A couple weeks ago at a Halloween party I attended we played a board game. I lied to the host of the party saying that I was having fun playing this board game. It was really horrible board game with loads of rules. I don't remember the name, but it was stranded-on-an-island themed and it was co-op. Bad game. Took like 4 hours to freaking beat.

Hmm i was trying to think of a significant lie that wasn't "some bs" but tbh i haven't told a significant lie in a while. The last lie I told was me telling one of my friends that I was sick because he wouldn't stop bugging me about playing Civ V with him. I wasn't sick

I feed animal ( chicken) then get egg... and I tell my mom "there no eggs" <-- I lie :sweat:  ... but it has eggs in chicken house.

Bionicman1994 said:
I feed animal ( chicken) then get egg... and I tell my mom "there no eggs" <-- I lie :sweat:  ... but it has eggs in chicken house.

[img=500x457]http://www.ripleys.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/surprised-chicken.jpg[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom