TF2 Sketching! Please Leave Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cortake said:
The scout looks like a lesbian who like dudes with vaginas other than that, nice sketch and keep up the drawing!
Err thx? XD btw can anyone make my a tf2 spray out of my signature? but the "Atomage" part with the picture

These are very well done, but I feel like the scout's nose isn't like that. It has more of a bit of a ramp looking point to his nose.(I know someone kind of mentioned but I wanted to be specific what I mean)

you made his nose makes him look like ganondorf.

also you could always use a little more detail in your drawings, but how ever you draw is not my place to judge; although it would look nicer ;p.(referencing to minor stuff like the scouts shotgun, and perhaps the snipers cigarette.)

aside from that, referencing to the medic's facial expression "Not bad"

Great job man , you are very talented.
Tip - try to add a bit more shading to the medic.
But once again , great job :3

Cat Hulhu said:
Great job man , you are very talented.
Tip - try to add a bit more shading to the medic.
But once again , great job :3

Thanks man! Also im working on another one right now ill have it done by 2pm because i have to go on the road but im bringing the tablet with me so ill take that into consideration

PlagueBringer said:
These are very well done, but I feel like the scout's nose isn't like that. It has more of a bit of a ramp looking point to his nose.(I know someone kind of mentioned but I wanted to be specific what I mean)

you made his nose makes him look like ganondorf.

also you could always use a little more detail in your drawings, but how ever you draw is not my place to judge; although it would look nicer ;p.(referencing to minor stuff like the scouts shotgun, and perhaps the snipers cigarette.)

aside from that, referencing to the medic's facial expression "Not bad"

Thanks man

Flippy said:
They look pretty good. Good job.

Meh i dont like Scout but thanks :D

Awesome First Sketches! Love how you included the Shadow created by the Scout's Cap :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom