Sword Art Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad Word said:
The second season was like ??//??/?. I just continued watching the second season to see what would happen to Asuna and the final battle was purty sweet. Started watching anime this summer and SAO got me wanting to watch other animes.

And... http://intoxgaming.com/forum/Thread-Sword-Art-Online

O rly wow i should have just posted on that one then

The first arch is best arch and I guess they are coming out with the bluray of SAO with both English and Japanese audio. The dub is pretty bad if I remember correctly. But if you are looking for an anime that is JUST about an MMO and doesn't have all the relationship stuff and love and sister stuff, check out Log Horizon. At the time of me typing this they have only released seven episodes but they are planning on releasing 26 for the series. I really enjoy it and I think others here would enjoy it too.

Wizbright said:
But if you are looking for an anime that is JUST about an MMO and doesn't have all the relationship stuff and love and sister stuff, check out .hack//Sign.

ftfy

The first half of it was decent, but the second half....oh god. As gigguk said "It took a nosedive so big it's worthy of an Olympic gold medal"

In order to actually get over the second half you'd have to read the Light Novels. It's honestly not a bad anime it just fell short of it's great potential. Most .hack fan boys will hate it because like .hack it's about people trapped in a virtual game. But the difference between these 2 animes is quite simple. One is about people talking in circles and the other is a badass life or death survival game.

Well it got a season 3 coming out and I promise it will be better than the previous seasons. I know this cuz guns.(also cuz I read the novels)

Dr. Inferno Pokemon Master said:
Well it got a season 3 coming out and I promise it will be better than the previous seasons. I know this cuz guns.(also cuz I read the novels)

I can't wait especially with that trailer . I didn't mind the second season though , just the weird incest overlay of the season could have been done with out.

Personally, I think season 1 will always dominate because of the realism(life and death) but Gun Gale might be interesting. I already read the novel so lets see how it'll play out.

-MGP-Shadow said:
Personally, I think season 1 will always dominate because of the realism(life and death) but Gun Gale might be interesting. I already read the novel so lets see how it'll play out.

I agree,
Although i don't read.
derp-face.jpg

Black_dynamite said:
Dr. Inferno Pokemon Master said:

I can't wait especially with that trailer . I didn't mind the second season though , just the weird incest overlay of the season could have been done with out.

DayV said:
Such spoilers,
really
This is true, I also just felt that the second season wasn't well paced and missed out on great potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom