Surprise! (My Gift to Intox)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joltz the Noob

*STILL IN PROGRESS*

I know I said I would wait until its done but honestly I'm too excited about the progress.

*LONG STORY*
I remember in 2013 watching Star_'s video about smash fortress. I thought the idea of mixing the two was so cool I couldn't wait to play.... It took me a whole week to get on the server because it was always full... BUT FINALLY, I got on and it was so much fun. The people were great and the atmosphere was friendly. then i !hop'd to jailbreak... and 4 seconds in I died and ragequit  :XD: .  I joined back later a realized how wrong I was. I've been playing on Intox servers for about 2 and a half years and It has been the best online experience I've had (when i comes to servers). There have been ups (Hearing guards sing in jailbreak, Jailbroken, playing with friends in smash fortress, getting decimated in zombie survival). There have been downs (The awkward feel of jailbreak merge, the cancerous community that jailbreak had become for a bit)

You guys are great and I feel like i should share the love.

Im making a CS:GO AWP Skin, featuring photos of all the intox members (staff) as of 3/25/16

e28f6cca55ace23af5cb7575e5b2057b.png

Still a work in progress. It should be done by tomorrow.

Who knows, maybe it can be used in the new csgo servers...

Oh boy, a skin that features a whole bunch of worthless lusers.

In all seriousness, this looks pretty good. Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom