SOTM #4 - Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

cLutch

cLutchulhu
The theme for this month was: PC Games!

Rules:
1. Do not vote for yourself.
2. Do not vote for someone just because you like them or the render they used.
3. Make sure you click on the correct name before you vote. We want to minimize mistakes.

The winner will choose the next theme!

I like the way ZaLoS blends his name in with zeh blood.

Got majorly side tracked, will def. join in next month.

Anyways, was a hard pick between 1 and 2 for me as well, in the end I chose Zalos for the creative text.

at first i couldnt decide, i like how zalos embedded his name, i like the general style of Ente's sig and i like the art of shinkai's sig
in the end it was more between 1 & 3, but i chose 3

to ever think i could compete with my crappy first ever sig

bodmans said:
at first i couldnt decide, i like how zalos embedded his name, i like the general style of Ente's sig and i like the art of shinkai's sig
in the end it was more between 1 & 3, but i chose 3

to ever think i could compete with my crappy first ever sig

Not bad for a first signature.

This was a tough choice, I would of went with Shink's but I think that tone of pink does not blend or match at all with the image used. Could be my monitor though.

bodmans said:
any advice on how to make a better one?

Be creative, choose something you like then narrow it down to something in particular you like about that thing. In your sig you have so much going on the result is chaos. Reminds me of stickers posted on something. Look up the "Rule of thirds" and use that to your advantage.

bodmans said:
ZaLoS said:
Be creative

thats were it gets hard for me

ZaLoS said:
Reminds me of stickers posted on something.

it was actually more of a copy paste type of sig, but its more visible due to the crappy transparancy which outlined everything

anyway thanks

Well with what you got, if you would zoom in on just one of those objects and make that the focus of the sig you could do something neat.

heh, ZaLoS got real skills, loving that blood spray that was formed into his name. Mine was just half-assed and I kinda lost my touch after a while of not making sigs ;_;

best of luck to all.

The winner for this month is: ZaLoS with 11 votes!
DJ Shinkai grabs second with 8 votes and Entejager grabs third with 5 votes. It was a close one!

The next SoTM will go up once ZaLoS picks the new theme. Hopefully more people enter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom