Santa Hat Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here!
5Riu9c3.png

Fiesta I'll try to touch up that one tomorrow.

Phase if you can manage my avatar and signature, it would be greatly appreciated. I have no patience to sit there through photo shop to do it all anymore. I'll buy you a Christmas present of some sort if you do. :)

Got the sig done since it looked like the easiest one to do first. Will do the avatar later and touch up on the Fiesta's later as well.
CstzKf1.gif

You may notice the hat jumps ahead of the bunny a couple times. I looked into my editor and in those frames the hat is staying with the bunny at all times. For some reason it renders weird and I can't fix it. I did my best to improve on it though.
ZhoBeXz.gif

Turtle
8ISYJt8.gif

Well Fiesta the hat is a bit more stabilized.
pUXOKZ7.gif

Jsc4nnW.gif

Not by much but would take me more time than I have to fix it.

Thank You phase! I've made gif's before and could have done it myself, but I didn't want to sit there and do all the positioning xD. Also added you because I guess I never got around to adding you back. :3

Phase is quite literally Jesus Christ
Blizz already made me a Santa hat for my avatar but I'm just saying I'm proud to know a fellow caribou rider such as yurrself.  :hehe:

HiddenKnight said:
Thank You phase! I've made gif's before and could have done it myself, but I didn't want to sit there and do all the positioning xD. Also added you because I guess I never got around to adding you back. :3

Happy to add you back :kitty:
Static said:
Phase is quite literally Jesus Christ
Blizz already made me a Santa hat for my avatar but I'm just saying I'm proud to know a fellow caribou rider such as yurrself.  :hehe:

And all of you are going to kill me from your sins.

Always nice to meet a fellow moose mounter :B1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom