Rebalancing Smash Bros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorano

If you have anything else that you would like to bring up or recommend, please do so here.

The last several times I've played on the server, I've noticed some significant balancing issues. I think it is definitely time to look at rebalancing the server, especially since the Pyro Update is being withheld.

Issues I have noticed:
*Hitscan weapons for the spy and sniper need their bullet spreads widened and and range shortened.
*Spy takes almost no knockback
*Heavy is exceptionally easy to knock off.
*Mini-sentry needs to have it's bullet spread widened and range reduced
*Medics with syringe guns cannot be approached. Need to have firing speeds slowed and mags reduced. Increase crossbow reload
*Scout melee needs a reduction in either speed or percentage dealt.
*Plugin occasionally glitches out, causing a player with low percentages to go flying with only a minor hit.

Suggestions for the server:
*Increase the projectile drop for bow snipers and crossbow medics
*Soldier should be able to allow himself and teammates to reduce percentages while under Concheror's buff.
*Narrow spy's backstab window.
*Heavy can drop sandvich once to give a player a 5% reduction.
*Reduce spy's cloak regen by 50%. All revolvers regen 5-10% cloak based on damage dealt. Backstab gives 25%.
*Disable Ambassador and L'etranger
*Enable Sydney Sleeper for sniper. No damage. Must fully charge to coat players with Jarate. Successful headshots coat surrounding players.
*Medics cannot build uber while healing or being healed by another medic (includes Ubersaw)
*EDIT*
*Increase scorch shot reload time and reduce knockback.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I only saw one change, I'd like to see different rates of ammo regeneration and max ammo for each class and each weapon slot, by whichever server plugin handles that. That one change would allow for rebalancing spammy weapons without changing the core gameplay too drastically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom