Racing Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalGreen

Since Need for Speed 2015 is coming out soon (for console at least, PC isn't until spring 2016). I wonder does anyone else on here play racing games? Games like Burnout, Midnight Club etc?

Racing games died in 2010 and should stay that way unless they revolutionize the genre.

Not only that, the new need for speed has annoying as fuck camera angles.
Also, no manual transmission. Wtf.

The Mario Kart games are the only original racing games that are still getting new installments. Forza, GT, etc. are just basic reskins of the previous game and barely do anything new to warrant my purchase.

I use to play Mario Kart ALL THE TIME when I was little. (And pokemon :) ) Mario Kart was one of the best racing games I have ever played and played it with many other people.

Yeah I play any new releases on next gen. The Crew has been the best game so far, I'm still waiting for Gran Turismo 7 since that's the entire reason I bought a PS4.

I'll definitely get NFS.

Need for Speed Most Wanted is the only racing game I enjoyed so much. Will keep an eye on the NFS 2015 though.

StaticKyrbi said:
Racing games died in 2010

7171c6c455.jpg

sorry i brought a meme into the forums

New NFS game is pretty good so far. Good customisation and a good range of vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom