[Approved] Prof.Pancakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Dissy

In-Game Name: Prof.Pancakes

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44851985

When and where the ban took place: Mariocart

Why I think I was banned: An admin or person of special interest of the Intox gaming community had a problem with my mic usage.

Why I should be unbanned: This ban occurred on my account years ago and I'm just now getting back into gaming and would like to play on Intoxes servers.

Additional Information:

xrk said:
Mario Kart (HLDJ) Rules:
1. Do not overplay. Overplay is playing a song/clip while someone else is already playing. Wait until the current player name disappears before beginning. If multiple people start playing at the same time, the person whose name is on the bottom has priority. Intentionally speaking during a song to disrupt it is considered overplay, but talking normally over the microphone about the game is not considered overplay.
2. Do not double play. Double play is playing two songs in a row. You must wait two songs before playing again, unless nobody else plays within 30 seconds.
3. Do not loop, and keep it short. The limit for songs and stories is 7 minutes, period. The limit for loops is 1 minute.
4. Do not play low-quality songs. Make sure your songs and clips are properly edited (Goldwave/Audacity/etc) before playing them.

General Server Rules:
1. Listen to clan members. If you would like to dispute a decision, do so in an appeal, not in the server, and not in the forum shoutbox.
2. Do not spam. This includes mic and text spam, such as: HLDJ, music, clips, yelling, noisemakers, voice commands, and text binds.
3. Do not hack, script, exploit, or glitch, or stall. This includes maps and the server itself.
4. Do not advertise or recruit.
5. Do not wear the intox tag, or impersonate members. Joining the public intox Gaming group doesn't make you a clan member!
6. Do not harass players over text or voice chat.
7. Do not votemute/votekick/voteban people unless they are breaking one of the above rules. You can also mute players in your own game client, which blocks their mic and text chat. Don't rely on admins for this!

Remember, again, listen to our clan members! If you are muted or gagged and instantly rejoin the server to evade it, you will be banned. If you play on an alt account because your main one is banned, your alt will be permanently banned and your original ban will be extended. Don't make things harder for yourself!

Hey there, just agree to the rules above and your ban will be lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom