Problems with the Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread and Butter

People on all servers are breaking some type of rule sure they get banned but they still do it over and over again. Maybe punish them with something that will make them change? All I see are friendlies and teamers. So ban the teamers keep slaying the abstainers. Do something so they stop please. I don't want to report every single person I see and gather information over and over again.

Bread and Butter said:
People on all servers are breaking some type of rule sure they get banned but they still do it over and over again.

such as...

Maybe punish them with something that will make them change?

maybe record and report

All I see are friendlies and teamers.

is this about jailbreak?

So ban the teamers keep slaying the abstainers.

no idea what this is, seriously

Do something so they stop please.

we'd ban them if there were evidence of them breaking rules

I don't want to report every single person I see and gather information over and over again.

You complain about the problems you observe yet state that you do not want to do something about it.

Do you see the problem here? Admins can kick slay and ban all day long, but it doesn't mean a damn thing if the PLAYERS don't take responsibility for each other.

You have players breaking the rules? Record them. Tell them to stop. Make them unwanted. Voteban them. Pull them aside and explain to them how they're being an asshole. Call an admin. Report them.

There are dozens of options available to you. USE THEM. The problem with the community is not the rule breakers. The problem is the other players saying "That's not my problem."

You can add me on steam and send me a message if there are massive problems on a server and you don't feel like making a report.

Sorano said:
The problem with the community is not the rule breakers. The problem is the other players saying "That's not my problem."

Not really. Who goes to a server getting excited that they can play online cop for a bunch of rules they didn't make on a server they don't run? People come here to play. Making reports every once in a while is the cost of doing business because admins wont be playing 24/7, but blaming players who are tired of reporting other players is 100% silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom