Prinny Machete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes changing a !shop perk while alive makes you go civilian also. Not sure specifically how it happens though. I think it was changing an unusual hat effect, and next round you'd be civilian.

I don't really have a problem with the civilian pose. I don't think it's an exploit, or at least not an exploit that gives players an advantage over others, like back when you could use the Tough Break skins.

Denzel Quincy Crocker said:
I don't really have a problem with the civilian pose. I don't think it's an exploit, or at least not an exploit that gives players an advantage over others, like back when you could use the Tough Break skins.

The only real issue with this is that civilians cannot hit buttons to advance to the next section of numerous maps. If the civilian is the last one left alive, then the round is frozen. Not everyone uses +use.

Blizz said:
Denzel Quincy Crocker said:

The only real issue with this is that civilians cannot hit buttons to advance to the next section of numerous maps. If the civilian is the last one left alive, then the round is frozen. Not everyone uses +use.

I actually forget about that. Guess that would be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom