Pokemon Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to see everyone's thoughts on it, until Nintendo/GameFREAK goes Bankrupt from a ton of Lawsuits.

Which probably won't happen since Nintendo owns like as much as a Quarter of The Earth's GDP in $

Gets the fat kids outside.

Created a lot of shitty bantz on facebook for awhile.

Other than that don't care.

♥♥Sarah♥♥ said:
I just wanted to see everyone's thoughts on it, until Nintendo goes Bankrupt from a ton of Lawsuits.

Which probably won't happen since Nintendo owns like as much as a Quarter of The Earth's GDP in $

Nintendo has nothing to do with the game I don't see why they'll get sued.

I think the game is great, few bugs due to the massive amount of players that niantic wasn't prepared for, but once everything is figured out the game will be amazing

Tracking is awful and people, like me, who live outside of a city can do very little.

Dr. Inferno Pokemon Master said:
♥♥Sarah♥♥ said:
I just wanted to see everyone's thoughts on it, until Nintendo goes Bankrupt from a ton of Lawsuits.

I think the game is great, few bugs due to the massive amount of players that niantic wasn't prepared for, but once everything is figured out the game will be amazing

yeah nothing at all (except using one of their largest IP's) 

They are working on replacing the old nearby footprints which IMO is much better.

Niantic did not expect over 100 million people to download it which resulted in the servers breaking down during its first days. Game is great, but it will be spectacular once the major bugs are fixed.

Sass said:
Dr. Inferno Pokemon Master said:
♥♥Sarah♥♥ said:

yeah nothing at all (except using one of their largest IP's) 

Nintendo owns only 32% of the Pokemon franchise along with Game Freak, and the Creatures Company. It won't bankrupt Nintendo and it's already made them worth more than the whole of Sony (in stocks).

Blizz said:
They are working on replacing the old nearby footprints which IMO is much better.

Niantic did not expect over 100 million people to download it which resulted in the servers breaking down during its first days. Game is great, but it will be spectacular once the major bugs are fixed.

what game doesnt break on day one..... aside from overwatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom