POKÉMON SUN AND MOON

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet. i just picked up my alpha sapphire again cause i got the february mew giveaway too. hopefully they get released by fall.

TBH eventually if they keep up this name tradition they're going to end up with names like pokemon milk and cereal.

Still interested in this though.

DarkPikachu said:
Next you're going to tell me you kiss girls.

why would you kiss a grill... well maybe a George Foreman

BUT!  how bout that pokken also

I think I'll bring my Game Boy Advance SP to work tonight to play a little Pokemon tonight.. Might start buying Pokemon games again. Stopped buying them after... Sapphire.

Main reason I got Y; To see how the pokemon models would look as an actual 3D shape instead of just pixel art.

Probably will pick up one of these two as well.

They showed some concept art with a bunch a car designs. I really hope cars replace the bikes and you can customize the car.

Apples and Bananas said:
People still play Pokemon? K.

you werent even born when Pokemon red and blue came out.  your generation was literally breast fed on pokemon

dont even act like your 14 year old ass is too 'cool' for pokemon.

Sass said:
Apples and Bananas said:
People still play Pokemon? K.

you werent even born when Pokemon red and blue came out.  your generation was literally breast fed on pokemon

dont even act like your 14 year old ass is too 'cool' for pokemon.

Roasted. If i still had monies, I would buy myself the new pokemon games. Until then I will stick with my Pokemon Red and Silver. 

Noice I will buy defo
They are putting up red, blue & yellow on the estore and you can transfer pokemon from that game to sun & moon so, ALL ORIGINALS 151 WILL BE IN THIS GAME :DDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom