Petition to bring back nightfall on death run server

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka Emy

It was one of my favorite maps of Death run and was the only reason i got hooked up to this server..... I request Anyone who has the authority to do so , to bring back the map nightfall Back Please. Also posting a poll for other users to vote on my petition

For me, it was a map of non-stop minigames or free points from the one-hit-kill  Saxton hale minigame. It was the map that defied the concept of Deathrun itself.

Is there really any reason to have it remain?

I agree with Emy, that map is what most players liked on DR.

and Hell, SOME people would still do the real Map

At least add an Updated one if this is an Issue.

also, It's either this, Necrodancer or Office.

If you want a map please provide a link to an official map download for it and post it in the proper thread :)

I dont know much about this map but if a majority of players play it a certain way and enjoy it, why should it be punished for that?

tbh I preferred the original dlux and not the dlux_nightfall because in nightfall the activator could just pick minigames at the start of the round, so it was basically just a minigame map with a deathrun option.

Unfortunately, I have to disagree, as a long time deathrunner I can't say I miss this map. In all honesty, the only way I'd like to see if back is if VSH was removed from the minigame selection. It allowed for significant spacing between the rankings and it wasn't necessarily fun to play VSH over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom