NFL Thread 2016-2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer College to Professional Football, but I like to watch the Bengals play when nothing else is on. Their game vs. the Pats today was pretty good to watch, even though we lost. Gronkowski's little taunt at Burfict was play of the game.

Tomo said:
I prefer College to Professional Football, but I like to watch the Bengals play when nothing else is on. Their game vs. the Pats today was pretty good to watch, even though we lost. Gronkowski's little taunt at Burfict was play of the game.

Burfict should be suspended 

What a week of football!!!

I didn't expect to see the Eagles beating the Vikings.
also shouts out to my cable package because i was able to get every single 1pm game lmao

Celach said:
tie games are fun
tKaxLry.png

from today

I don't watch sports, but I saw the packers vs falcons game and Jesus Christ. Rodgers vs the Falcons it seemed like, that was just ridiculous how many times he just ran lol.

I have no idea why The Patriots trade Jamie Collins for a 3rd round compensatory pick IN 2018

I feel more bad for Collins than us. :( Soon to be Super Bowl winner to the dead last team. Poor guy.

Steelers game today was just wow. Couldn't catch the ball, couldn't block the Ravens, and Boswell can't kick a ball. I think he forgot what sport he was playing there in the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom