New computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qnon

Guys, do u think this is good pc for the money? Im buying pc,not building it.

Cpu:Intel core 2 duo e8400 3.0 Ghz
Gpu: Nvidia Geforce GTX 750Ti
Ram: 4gb but propably i will buy another ram
I want to too get better cpu,this one is too old(released in 2008) but when i saw videos on youtube it can run some better games.

The pc costs about 300 euros

Now I have pc with these specs
Cpu: Genuine intel cpu 2160 1.8 ghz
Gpu:Intel Q965/963 express chipset family
Ram: 2 gb
Hard disk only 75 gb

As you see its really time to upgrade. Tf2 at 20 fps sometimes drops to 15 on lowest graphics,lowest resolution 4.3, 640x480 and directx 8+fps config which delete chat,crits and many other things.

I think this pc is good for money and I'm new to pc,I can't build it,too hard for me .

Celach said:
Fiesta said:
Can't tell if troll.

Not everyone has hundreds to waste spend on shiny PC parts. He's obviously on a budget.

Waste is pretty subjective when you're talking about hobbies, friend.

That dual-core part is going to be vastly outpaced by almost every game on the market today. Many games recommend AT MINIMUM a quad-core.

In addition, you'll have DDR2 memory, while current-gen is DDR4 and AT BEST PCIe revision 2.0 if you're lucky because many boards from that time used PCIe 1.x.

This is not worth your money for playing games. TF2 maybe, but anything else it is a waste.

Sorano said:
That dual-core part is going to be vastly outpaced by almost every game on the market today. Many games recommend AT MINIMUM a quad-core.

what no, this is completely wrong. the vast majority of games released on the PC do not utilize more than 2 threads let alone 4. This is changing as time goes on obviously but this wont be the norm as long as people stilll run dual core builds, and as long as consoles are still popular. you'll still fare fine with a dual core cpu for the foreseeable future(especially if intel, since hyperthreading on most models).

ot: that build sucks. i'd really like you to consider saving up a decent amount(500+) and then watching a video on building or get someone to do it for you, it's not hard at all.

By core count alone, true. However, keep in mind that this chip is from 2007 and the system as a whole has multiple bottlenecks.

kneepel said:
ot: that build sucks. i'd really like you to consider saving up a decent amount(500+) and then watching a video on building or get someone to do it for you, it's not hard at all.

It's ezpz to do, and the labour costs should be low if you just bring in parts and just say "oi cunt, build me feckin computa" then they'll probably throw you out.

But if you ask nicely and don't want to do it yourself, it's pretty cheap.

I checked YouTube,there are some videos on games I want to play,I would rather have better gpu than CPU

Sorano said:
By core count alone, true. However, keep in mind that this chip is from 2007 and the system as a whole has multiple bottlenecks.

oh yeah, the chip sucks and is oudated no doubt about that.

qnon: what's your budget?

Save more money, if you buy that computer you're going to find yourself in the exact same situation in a couple months. You get what you pay for. Spending more on a computer is actually cheaper in the long run because you don't have to by a new computer every year, or in the case of that computer, every 3 months.

The pc which I wanted is sold,god damn, now im propably going to buying FX6300,4 gb ram,gt 720(2gb,dddr 5) what do u think about this card? How many fps in Assasins Creed 4?(lowest graphics possible) I know this game is bad optimized :) And how many fps in csgo?

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Lonxu/saved/4LMNnQ

save up some more money to get essentials and better build then this one

Good pc for the money,but the shipping.I dont trust it.From USA to europe(czech rep) :/

Newegg is setting up shop in the UK. Is that more appealing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom