Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalin-Kun

Omg the manga has finished ;-;. I was pretty depressed when i finished the last manga chapter bcuz this was the anime/manga i grew up with. I remember when i kept rewatching Naruto vs Sasuke and amvs every day, when i was like 7-9 years old. I found Naruto and Naruto Shippuden pretty good and same goes with the games. After Shippuden, it was oke.
I cried a lot watching this and especially at the end. I feel like there's a void in me

Watched when I was a little boy, found out it still existed as a teen, followed both anime and manga through shit filler and great fights, kinda sad it ended.

Lets see how the rest of the anime is presented. Also fairly excited for The Last movie and the mini series. v Relevant gif

Bijuu Mode said:
Watched when I was a little boy, found out it still existed as a teen, followed both anime and manga through shit filler and great fights, kinda sad it ended.

Lets see how the rest of the anime is presented. Also fairly excited for The Last movie and the mini series. v Relevant gif

Ye, I'm super excited for the movie. Can't wait to see Naruto's son.

I'm sure the movie will be great, but it's just so hard to imagine the series finally ending.

xigusz6.jpg

I stopped watching around the meeting of all the kage. I think. I tried to google it to find out where, but all that came up was Naruto fanfiction...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom