Mid-February Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause here I go typing some stuff to have a chance.

Also it's Marble Madness cause if it's not you should stop with the whole living thing.

Time for the results.

Blizz - Pillar (#1)
Necro_Killer06 - Intake
Tomo - Epic Showdown (#1)
Skyraids - Turbo Pug (#1)
Shiro - Pillar (#2)
Sheridan - Wooden Floor (#1)
JenJen - Epic Showdown (#2)
Bemmy - Wooden Floor (#2)
Hassi Zeev - Alum (#1)
Mike - Vertical Drop Heroes HD
Sunchips - Turbo Pug (#2) + Alum (#2) (This luck though. Take it and gtfo.)
Fiesta - QuestRun
Decap - TRIP: Steam Edition (#1)
DarkPikachu - TRIP: Steam Edition (#2)

And as for the bonus game, you obviously don't know your video games that well. The game was "Arkanoid". So by default, no one wins but I'll still give a prize to a random person who actually posted a game. The winner is "Bemmy" with "Marble Madness" (Which is still one of my favourite games but it isn't THE favourite for the Atari ST)

So congrats to all the winners. You shall receive your prize(s) soon. (Please don't lock the thread until all the prizes have been given out. Thanks) As for the rest of you, hang your heads in shame (Especially the ones who didn't know Arkanoid). You need to learn your lesson.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--pBWsS867s[/video]

Next giveaway "should" happen on the 1st March. Got a little idea for it that might work. And it will be item-based (TF2, CSGO, Steam, etc).

InfinityGene said:
As for the rest of you, hang your heads in shame (Especially the ones who didn't know Arkanoid). You need to learn your lesson.
pnpe3GI.jpg

Not the Atari ST but still... it was my other guess you nugget

So if you think I'm fucking mad, I'm not. Actually I can get you fucking arrest for your shitty act of lying in front of a fucking child of the fucking mayor you shitty fucking pleb. Call me fucking mad again, I dare you. Because I'm not. If you fucking call me mad again, I will personally come to your fucking house and fuck your fucking horse and make a fucking baby with it, and if the baby isn't mad, that proves that I'm not fucking mad, you idiotic fucking fool. I'm tired of shitheads like you making me more calm than I already am when you fucking call me mad. Let me get something through your peanut brain; I'm not fucking mad. If you realized that I wasn't mad, maybe you wouldn't be an idiotic noob and call me mad. When I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom