Making SFM Posters Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smeakle

Well It's been quite a while since the last time I made posters for you guys. I haven't been using SFM that much recently, so I decided to get back into it. So, same as last time, just comment below about what you want and I will try my best to get to you.

Here are some of my previous posters.

Any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated, and I hope you guys enjoy.

EDIT: Oh BTW, I forgot to mention, there is absolutely no limit to cosmetics I can add (within reason, so no 1,000 hats), and I can add different class's cosmetics to any class. Example (Early in my SFM days so it isn't that good)

Khil said:
Do you make personal SFM's? I see Dark's loadout in there which is p cool

This one

He sure does. Speaking of which. Could you get my spy (Frenchmen's Beret painted mint, Summer Shades, and Cut Throat Concierge) headshotting Dark's spy off of the hightower cliff with an Amby? tytytytyytytyt

Khil said:

This one

You can request anything you want, really. For example, your favorite class's loadout, some TF2 characters doing handstands, Engie riding Heavy like a horse while dressed as a cowboy, so basically anything you want.

Smeakle said:
Khil said:

This one

You can request anything you want, really. For example, your favorite class's loadout, some TF2 characters doing handstands, Engie riding Heavy like a horse while dressed as a cowboy, so basically anything you want.

In that case, Spy with the Charmer's Chapeau (Gold), Buds, & a Rogue's Robe w/ an eternal reward leaning against something.

Ok

Red Solly
Blood Botkiller Rocket Launcher MK.1
White Bills Hat
White Bruiser Bandanda
and Kringle Collection

Map: ctf_2fort

Can I get my engineer
T8vlSBk.png
riding one of these dinosaurs. And hitting a sentry buster over the head with the necro smasher?

Alright I started working on Elah's first, it's getting pretty late though so I'll finish it up tomorrow. Can't wait to work on Sirman's, sounds fun.

Xause's Spy; Stealthy Scarf, The Deep Cover Operator, and The Macho Mann, and my Spy; the same but all purple...
sharing a milkshake in a romantic Paris scene

Bonus points for a frolicking Hassi in the background.

also my pyro enjoying some coco in a winter (not christmas) cabin type theme would be cool
(north polar fleece, merc's muffler, the filamental, all purple)

Elah Notxas said:
Khil said:

This one

He sure does. Speaking of which. Could you get my spy (Frenchmen's Beret painted mint, Summer Shades, and Cut Throat Concierge) headshotting Dark's spy off of the hightower cliff with an Amby? tytytytyytytyt

SQi4OLd.jpg

Here ya go Eels, hope ya like it

Smeakle said:
Elah Notxas said:
Khil said:

This one

-snip-
Here ya go Eels, hope ya like it

You're the best.

Pfft. When I made a request to shit on Dayv it gets denied. But if it is Elah then he can have it. pffffffffffffffffffffffffft

Khil said:
Smeakle said:
Khil said:

This one

In that case, Spy with the Charmer's Chapeau (Gold), Buds, & a Rogue's Robe w/ an eternal reward leaning against something.

QUyWgr3.jpg

Here ya go Khil
I thought it would be cool to make him balance the YER on his finger
I hope ya like it

Smeakle said:
Khil said:
Smeakle said:
Khil said:

This one

QUyWgr3.jpg

Here ya go Khil
I thought it would be cool to make him balance the YER on his finger
I hope ya like it

HOLY SHIT SO DOOOOOOOPPPEEEEE

Can I have a pyro with a bruisers bandanna, wraith wrap and the sub zero suit killing dark and elah's spy with a back scratcher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom