Kekkai Sensen

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiromoto

kekkai-sensen.jpg

Synopsis
[font=Verdana, Arial][size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial]A breach between Earth and the netherworlds has opened up over the city of New York, trapping New Yorkers and creatures from other dimensions in an impenetrable bubble. They've lived together for years, in a world of crazy crime sci-fi sensibilities. Now someone is threatening to sever the bubble, and a group of stylish superhumans is working to keep it from happening.[/font]
[/font][/size]

[font=Verdana, Arial][size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial]well what can i say about this anime?[/font][/font][/size]
[font=Verdana, Arial][size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial]the first time i did see this anime i was like "ok, i'll give a chance for this anime"[/font][/font][/size]
[font=Verdana, Arial][size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial]and then i find out this anime is just... beautiful[/font][/font][/size]
[font=Verdana, Arial][size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial]good cenary, good history till now, i have no words that can describe the possibilites of this anime[/font][/font][/size]
[font=Verdana, Arial][size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial]its simply great, give it a try im sure anyone would like to watch this anime, i think it is really worth watchin.[/font][/font][/size]
[font=Verdana, Arial][size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial][video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2me77a[/video]
[/font]
[/font][/size]

I've been watching it. Not bad. The story line is a bit eh but I think it will round out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom