JB Chretien Elevator

Should breaking the elevator be greifing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimBob49

I wanted to post this since I've been seeing it more and more on the jailbreak map chreitan. The map is really popular but what I've been seeing blus do is as soon as the round starts they break the warden tower elevators immediately before opening cells. The 2 elevators are the only way to get in warden tower and once the elevator breaks only blus can use the buttons to access the area. I get why they are doing this but to me it seems like greifing because once the elevators are broken reds cant use them to open exit and in turn win. I think it should be considered greifing for a blu to purposely break the elevators for really any reason on that map.

Not griefing. They are disabling a way to rebel. Also it's an intended feature. My penis is small.

DarkPikachu said:
Not griefing. Also it's an intended feature.

^

Blu's should not be forced to not be able to let prisoners escape. That goes against the whole damn purpose of a prison guard. 

Also,
If a Blu is afk there/refuses to come down(if not part of the activity/no warden), this is where you should use votekick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom