Jailbreak Map Rotation

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Docteur

[first thread got deleted. . . I'm gonna slap the hell outta someone]

Hey guys. I'm throwing this together because more than a couple of people have said that a map rotation on Jailbreak would be nice. This is to gauge community interest in particular maps, and interest in a revamp as Jailbreak as well [cough, headshotcrits, cough].

MAPS

Above is a link to a page with a few Jailbreak maps made for TF2, I'll go through some of them belowwwwwww

This one is my favorite out of the bunch, just by looking at it. It has a nice art feel and seems like some dedication and hard work was put into it. Also the amount of minigames it claims to have to reason enough to include it by default, in my opinion.

This one ... this one .. this.. one.. th.. w...

This one is one that most people aren't familiar with. It's got a nice feel to it, and it isn't full of big open area with nothing in it. I think the only problem to it was a glitch with the color/crush game, if I remember right.

This one is one that most of you will probably remember from being the map on JB#2 back before Dom's map. I don't know if people are still interested in it. I'm a bit skeptical of it, but if we got rid of all the useless open area beyond the central prison parts, it'd be a nice map, in my opinion. Anyone wanna get on that? :thumbs:

I'm sure there's other maps that aren't here, so if you have another suggestion, there's always that reply box to hit.

Also, if we're throwing in a map rotation, we need to know how long we want each "round" of a map to last. I was thinking two hours. If you've got an idea on that, there's always that reply box to smack.

Also if you want to hate on doc for making this post because jailbreak is a gheyest thing ever, there's always that reply box to abuse.

pls giv dorner perk pls

RE: Jailbreak Maps

second one bad, rest are good, blah blah i love u blah blah.

RE: Jailbreak Maps

ba_jail_xm_huai_jiu is the best around. Nuthin is ever gonna keep it down.

I checked all of them because do you really think I could make this sort of decision?

No.

Well sometime it have do change for holiday day for jail break maps. Like a (Hollween and Christmas maps) maybe snow day map. I think Skippy made the map as like snow or Christmas maps.

Personally i think that we should implyment ALL of the maps listed (not including that THING). People would enjoy hide and seek alot more. Because its not just a systematic routie sweep of the map. It is actual exploration+ new secrets, new games, more stuff to do ,(slight increase in sucessful rebels) and just generally more enjoyment in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom