Injustice 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injustice 1 was a flawed game but it definitely had some cool new fighting game concepts. I enjoyed playing it with friends at parties but the online play was awful. Cast was poorly balanced. I hope this one is good but it doesn't look like they've changed much other than the cast.

I just hope that Netherealm is able to better control the gear drops and related performance boosts more closely than their mobile game. Hacked accounts are really easy to come across when playing multiplayer. Always the best characters, maxed out, fully augmented, and fully-upgraded gear. This could easily wind up becoming a shitshow where multiplayer is concerned.

I played several hours with Batman and Black Canary during the Beta on PS4. I really enjoyed it. I'm glad they added some color to the game and I'm excited to try out the Multiverse and new fighters like Robin, Scarecrow, and Captain Cold. Thankfully Ranked matches disable the gear so online play won't be hell. I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition so hopefully the DLC is good (Those Spawn teases better go somewhere).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well I guess I'm not waiting for a PC version of the game anymore...
Gotta pre-order Ultimate Edition.

i like all fighting games but im not a huge neatherrealm guy
think my roommate and i are gonna split the cost of the deluxe (get all the shit edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom