I'm Making Source Filmmaker Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smeakle said:
I won't do counter posters of people messing with each other's loadouts. I'm still gonna make sirman's though since he still doesn't have a poster. Also most likely one per person unless I really like their second idea.

1 per person? Sheeet. I would have made a real request then.

DarkPikachu said:
Smeakle said:
I won't do counter posters of people messing with each other's loadouts. I'm still gonna make sirman's though since he still doesn't have a poster. Also most likely one per person unless I really like their second idea.

Well if I lilke it I might make it still

Also Im pretty far behind on these posters, since school started and I'm also trying to work on the banners. I'm still working on them but they are gonna come out slower.

DarkPikachu said:
Smeakle said:

Now you don't get to insult my spy loadout.
;)

If I can make a second request, it's for me and my best friend.

Two red soldiers standing shoulder to shoulder, smiling and with their arms crossed. The one on the left wearing a Kringle Collection, Man in Slacks, and a Tyrant's Helm. The one on the right wearing a Hero's Hachimaki and Cockswain's Mutton Chops and Pipe both painted Deep Commitment to Purple, and a Kringle Collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom