I'm Making Source Filmmaker Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smeakle

Hey, I'm taking requests on making SFM posters. I like to use SFM but don't have a ton of ideas so I decided to make this thread. If you want me to make a poster for you go ahead and let me know in the comments. Please specify as much info as you can, that makes it much easier on my end. (Ex. Class, Team, Map, Loadout/Weapons etc.)

EDIT: I forgot to add some pics I made before
http://i.imgur.com/I6TeH7v.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RUPT17Z.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/OtGJGXm.jpg

EDIT 2: After this thread eventually dies down feel free to PM me for SFM requests and I'll get to it as soon as I can

EDIT 3: School is starting which is gonna leave me less time to make posters. I'll still make posters until the requests stop but it will take longer to get done.

EDIT 4: xerhik asked me to make some banners for the site! Can't wait to get started on them. I'll still try to do your requests though.

EDIT 5: ok so there is a big issue of SFM not opening, not sure how to fix it so it will be a while before I can make anything with it

photo-64230.jpg

Recreate this with the heavy.

Oh boy, then. You seem up to the challenge.

I want a BLU Soldier equipped with the Cloud Crasher painted black, the Hero's Hachimaki painted white, and the Kringle Collection.

I want a Three-Rune Blade mounted on his back (just so you can see the hilt and the handle of it over one side of his shoulder).

I want the setting to be very dark (possibly the darkest room on any map you can find).

For the pose, I want the soldier to be standing on top of the middle of a flaming circle (basically an enlarged Darkblaze unusual effect but upside-down), and he should be surrounded by small purple flames (similar to those of the purple Halloween flame trail that we have with donor trails). Have the soldier seemingly looking at his right hand.

In his right hand, have him holding the "Poisoned Shadows" effect with an upturned palm, as if he is holding the flame itself. His left hand should just stay idle at his side.

Have the camera only show a full body shot of the soldier from head to toe but with a full wallpaper-esque shot. Don't show any part of his back; have it be mostly a frontal shot.

This is a challenge but I really hope that you're up to it. I'm looking forward to the result!

Could you make me a Spy with a White Charmers w/ Haunted Ghosts, Spycrab and a white blood banker doing the Buy a life taunt. The background can be anything.

Okay, I want you to make me a transgender scout with B cup breasts, an erection covered by his shorts and a smile that is warm and inviting.

kneepel said:
Okay, I want you to make me a transgender scout with B cup breasts, an erection covered by his shorts and a smile that is warm and inviting.

Not possible with the models avaiable to me

Eternal said:
Oh boy, then. You seem up to the challenge.

I want a BLU Soldier equipped with the Cloud Crasher painted black, the Hero's Hachimaki painted white, and the Kringle Collection.

I want a Three-Rune Blade mounted on his back (just so you can see the hilt and the handle of it over one side of his shoulder).

I want the setting to be very dark (possibly the darkest room on any map you can find).

For the pose, I want the soldier to be standing on top of the middle of a flaming circle (basically an enlarged Darkblaze unusual effect but upside-down), and he should be surrounded by small purple flames (similar to those of the purple Halloween flame trail that we have with donor trails). Have the soldier seemingly looking at his right hand.

In his right hand, have him holding the "Poisoned Shadows" effect with an upturned palm, as if he is holding the flame itself. His left hand should just stay idle at his side.

Have the camera only show a full body shot of the soldier from head to toe but with a full wallpaper-esque shot. Don't show any part of his back; have it be mostly a frontal shot.

This is a challenge but I really hope that you're up to it. I'm looking forward to the result!

KMKOrB0.png

Sorry I couldn't do exactly what you wanted. I couldn't find the trail particle effects and the painting texture for the Hero's Hachimaki is broken. But otherwise I hope you like it :)

k

If you can, make a pyro wearing a lime guadalajara, lime el muchacho, and sight for sore eyes just sitting down relaxed.

Will repay by fitting 74% of your cock in my mouth.

Flippy said:
k

If you can, make a pyro wearing a lime guadalajara, lime el muchacho, and sight for sore eyes just sitting down relaxed.

HjqTlKO.png

Here ya go! Hope you enjoy it.
(Ninja Scout on the loose)

so I want a pyro wearing da antlers,wraith wrap,a pyromancer mask painted Mann Co. orange
and make it look like he is in a battle against a heavy in the map cp_snowplow

A n d y said:
so I want a pyro wearing da antlers,wraith wrap,a pyromancer mask painted Mann Co. orange
and make it look like he is in a battle against a heavy in the map cp_snowplow

Which style do you want your mask to be?

EDIT: Since I didn't know which style you wanted I made 3 versions
http://imgur.com/a/AJJIp
Hope you like it

EDIT2: I just realized snowplow is kinda busted. It forces the train health onto the camera.

Smeakle said:
Flippy said:
k

-snip-
Here ya go! Hope you enjoy it.
(Ninja Scout on the loose)

Perfect, thanks a bunch, man.

dat scout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom