Holiday Giveaway (TF2 Items)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomo

meet_the_christmas.jpg

It's that time of year! Christmas is all about giving to others and spending time with the ones who you love. So I'm going to be giving away some Team Fortress 2 Items in my backpack!

Here's what the winner shall receive:
Festive Bonk Atomic Punch
Vintage Killstreak Axetinguisher
Flak Jack (Scout Cosmetic)

It's not much, but there are still some pretty good items to be won here!

Entry Requirements
1.Link your Steam Community Profile (Unless it's already linked)
2. Name your favorite game that you played this year. It can be any game, as long as you played it in 2015.
3. What game are you most hyped for coming out in 2016?
4. What is your fondest Christmas memory?

Giveaway ends December 16th and the winner will be randomly chosen on December 17th. Good luck to all participants and Happy Holidays! I may do a game giveaway around New Years, so stay tuned.

I like Dota.
I'm not hyped for any game.
Getting a puppy when I was three.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/applesbeatbananas/

2. Name your favorite game that you played this year. It can be any game, as long as you played it in 2015.
Tf2 :3

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

One year I thought I saw Santa's sleigh through a opening in the clouds on Christmas Eve. I was about 7 so I really thought I saw something, but I did have a lot of sugar before we left.

-TF2 or Cosmochoria or Afterbirth (they were all so good)

-Tom Clancy's The Division and UNCHARTED 4

-My fondest memory would have to be when I went to Disney for Christmas and woke up on Christmas morning not expecting anything but "Santa" (my parents) got me a buttload of awesome presents.
That was also the Christmas i realized that if I said I still believed in Santa, i'd get more presents. I wasn't wrong.

Tomo said:
Entry Requirements

1. Linked

2. Undertale was alright.

3. Not sure.

4. I can't really think of anything, honestly.

-Profile is linked
-Rocket League
-No game in particular
-I remember setting up my
 phone to record santa when I was 10. I did not understand how much recording drains the battery and it went out before I could get anything.

Tomo said:
Entry Requirements

1. Linked
2. Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
3. Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam
4. When I got my first nintendo DS

TOS
nothing
When I sat on santa's lap and pissed cause the camera flash scared me

I liked LA Noire started playing it in September this year, got the DLC last month, kind of small but the cases were fun.
I'm not waiting for any games next year.
My fondest memory was getting my Asus laptop as a Christmas gift a couple of years back. 
my steam id is below or use my account link.
Thanks

-This year I played Race The Sun. It was surprisingly good considering it was one of those always-go-forward kind of games.
-Mandkind Divided. I really enjoyed HR the original Deus Ex.
-I’m a painter. This one year I made a painting as a gift to my friend and they really enjoyed it. That’s a good memory.

2. TF2 is the only game I play
3. Competitive TF2
4. Ask your mom after this Christmas 

2. Assassin's Creed Syndicate
3. Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
4. Opening the presents lmao

Killing Floor 2 c:
CLOUD CONFIRMED SM4SH (tbh I don't know what's coming out yet next year)
Some friends and I were doing a secret Santa to see who could give the shittiest gift, and I gave my person a fake used bloody tampon necklace. His reaction was priceless lmao

1) Linked
2) The Witcher 3
3) Deus Ex - Mankind Divided, or Hearts of Iron IV if it releases. If any of you get it, you should play me :>... For Honor also looks pretty cool.
4) My Brother coming back stateside from a deployment 

I have chosen to bump up the deadline for entry. This giveaway now ends on December 16th and the winners will be revealed on the 17th. If you haven't entered, now is a good time to do so.

STEAM_0:0:56390431
My favorite game probably has to be Binding of Isaac Afterbirth
My fondest memory of Christmas is when i was young i would come downstairs early and see the christmas tree all sparkly and shiz and all the presents underneath :D

[font=arial, sans-serif]✮ Linked[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]✮ Super Smash Bros. for Wii U[/font][/font][/size]
[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]✮ Excited for Rhythm Heaven: The Best for 3DS ;  v ;[/font][/font][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]✮ Having the best Pajama Christmas party at my friend's place back at Middle School :3[/font]

2. Undertale. The fandom is trash but the game is really good. dontfuckingjudgeme
3. Competitive tf2. eventhoughiwontbeabletoplayitfcuk.
4. When my cat knocked my christmas tree over and it fell on my dad and all the ornamants shattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom