Highscore or BUST Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfinityGene

Put your “skills” (I won’t define what skills are because they are imaginary) to the test in this...
OCbEucX.png
qGqcR7R.gif

In this giveaway, you'll actually have to put some effort into it because this one requires you to achieve the highest score possible in the game that has been selected. The game that has been chosen is...

ratmaze2-300.gif

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][size=small]RATMAZE 2 is all about controlling a rat and collecting cheese around a maze within the time limit. If you collect all of the cheese...well it's a surprise. Around the maze, you may encounter different letters that spell out the word RATMAZE. You will also find apples in the maze which will give you a temp. speed boost. Also, there are hidden pathways that allow you to earn a higher score as it saves time.

Your task is to get a high as possible score in RATMAZE 2. Doing so will give you a chance to win "spectacular" prizes. The higher your score, the more likely you will win a prize. So, here is how it will work.
Link to the game -  http://pixeljam.com/ratmaze2/[/size]
[/font][/size]

Rules

• You must try to achieve as many points as possible without running out of time. It's as simple as that.
  • You must play on the "New" map and not the original map.
  • When you reach this screen in this link, type your name and take a screenshot of it.
  • Once you have done that, please send your highest score to me as a PM and not on this thread.
  • You can play an unlimited amount of times but you may only submit one screenshot. Make sure it's the best one.
  • The prizes will work similar to my past giveaways where you will select 3 prizes from the list that you would like to win and you can win upto one of them. You will then be ranked depending on what score you achieve.
  • If you own a game you have selected, you will not be able to claim it should you win it. If that's the case, then we'll move to your 2nd option. You can post what games you want here or in the PM with the screenshot. Either one works.

Prizes

[size=small][font=Calibri, sans-serif]3 Stars of Destiny [/font][/size]

[size=small][font=Calibri, sans-serif]The Albino Hunter [/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Wooden Floor [/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Cyberpunk 3776 [/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Shin Samurai Jazz [/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Burgers[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Bloop[font=Calibri, sans-serif] [/font][/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Zeno Clash[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Pixel Piracy [/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space [/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Frozen Synapse Prime[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Fatty Bear's Birthday Surprise[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Sakura Spirit[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Calibri, sans-serif]The Royal Trap[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Asphyxia [/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Bionic Commando: Rearmed[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Remember Me[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Ultra Street Fighter® IV [/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Resident Evil™ 5 + DLC[/font][/size]
+ 2 CS:GO keys to 1st place.​

Deadline = 28/10 at Midnight (UK Time)(Changed it because there's not enough interest for me to keep it up any longer.​
Good Luck (It's a game, you don't need luck).​

OK, so because only 2 people submitted their score correctly (Instead of posting it here when it was meant to be PM'd), I'm closing the giveaway early because they gave their scores a week ago and that was it. A week later and no one else submitted anything to me. And with that, we have 2 winners.

1st.) - Hassi Zeev
2nd.) - BlueTiger

Since both of them selected totally different games to each other, I will give them both the 3 they requested + I will split the remaining games with them. I'm actually quite disappointed that no one else decided to enter since I wanted to try something different. Oh well, I guess your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom