Help Building a high-end PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the second fix Fiesta. Ill go with 2x 980ti then I used to have a QUADRO But the stupid thing burnt to a crisp after 5 days of buying it so I personally dont like QUADRO anymore. The 3 monitor setup sounds better. As for a 64GB kit IDK if it will really make performance better.

please for the love of christ dont buy a thousand dollar case. buy a full sized atx with lots of fans and then send the money you saved to me lol

Saphira The Wolf Goddess said:
Thanks for the second fix Fiesta. Ill go with 2x 980ti then I used to have a QUADRO But the stupid thing burnt to a crisp after 5 days of buying it so I personally dont like QUADRO anymore. The 3 monitor setup sounds better. As for a 64GB kit IDK if it will really make performance better.

From what I read from a quick search, 64 is optimal, where as 32 is good enough. You might save a few minutes a day from a few hundred more, your choice. 128 is definitely overkill.

Yeah. 128 is really only best if you are doing virtualization or never EVER close a Chrome tab.

Sass said:
please for the love of christ dont buy a thousand dollar case. buy a full sized atx with lots of fans and then send the money you saved to me lol

SoranoGuardias said:
Yeah. 128 is really only best if you are doing virtualization or never EVER close a Chrome tab.

Lol you never now.

128 would be nice but then again 64 or 32 meets my needs.

Sass said:
damn i wonder how his $10,000 computer turned out

Well they got banned for hacking on the servers so I'm going to say not playing on intox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom