[Denied] HellaSaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellaSaint

In-Game Name: HellaSaint

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71193980

When and where the ban took place: Intox Jb

Why I think I was banned: I was instantly banned by console upon joining for reason "duplicate account".

Why I should be unbanned: Hey, so I got perma banned. I'm not entirely sure why, but I have a pretty good idea of what caused this. A while back I joined jb on an alt just for fun, to mess around without people knowing who I was. After an hour or two of playing, that account was banned for being a "duplicate account". I thought... "okay. Perhaps im not supposed to be using an alt or something, and thats why I was banned." Ive never had an issue joining on alt accounts before so I assumed it was something that had been recently implemented to prevent people from avoiding bans or something. Few days later I joined back on a different account, just a throw away account this time because of what happened the other day. Poof. Instantly banned by console. I tried another account just to confirm that this wasnt some kind of error. It happened again. This time I figured something was up. I went ahead and checked out the bans on this site. I figured it had to be an IP issue so I went ahead and checked the bans under my IP. Sure enough theres an old account of mine that I havnt used in ages banned close to 3 months ago for reason "aimbot". Literally the only thing that I can think of (which tbh is the only logical reason this could have happened) is a while back I lent an account to Rahim. He said he needed an account to mess with a kid on jb, so I figured what the heck why not. Hes an old friend, i guess ill lend him an account. Now, please be aware that I had NO INTENTION OF LETTING HIM USE THIS ACCOUNT FOR HACKING. Here are the chat logs. I removed my account's username and password for my own security. Also, my main account got banned because I was retarded and joined JB again even after I knew that it was an IP thing. I'm fully aware that lending an alt to a notorious hacker probably wasnt the best Idea, but he was an old friend and I was pretty damn confident that he wouldnt screw me over like that. I guess I was wrong. It would really suck to not be able to play intox jb anymore because of some stupid shit like this. Sorry for the long draft, I just wanted to get the full story in. Have a good one.

Never tell your password to anyone.

6:57 PM - RAͥHͣIͫM: hey cuck

6:57 PM - HellaSaint: yo

6:57 PM - HellaSaint: whats up

6:57 PM - RAͥHͣIͫM: 2 things

6:57 PM - HellaSaint: ?

6:58 PM - RAͥHͣIͫM: stop watching anime

6:58 PM - RAͥHͣIͫM: and i need a favoru

6:58 PM - RAͥHͣIͫM: favour*

6:58 PM - HellaSaint: british fuck. its FAVOR

6:58 PM - HellaSaint: and I can do 1 of the 2 things

6:58 PM - HellaSaint: whats the favor

6:58 PM - RAͥHͣIͫM: favour

6:58 PM - RAͥHͣIͫM: and

6:58 PM - RAͥHͣIͫM: some fgt was calling me out on jb

6:59 PM - RAͥHͣIͫM: could you lend me an alt

6:59 PM - HellaSaint: I mean

6:59 PM - HellaSaint: probably

6:59 PM - RAͥHͣIͫM: temporarily ofc

6:59 PM - HellaSaint: what do you plan on doing with it

6:59 PM - RAͥHͣIͫM: nothing man

6:59 PM - RAͥHͣIͫM: just see who this kid is

7:00 PM - HellaSaint: listen

7:00 PM - HellaSaint: Ive known you for a while man so

7:00 PM - HellaSaint: sure

7:00 PM - HellaSaint: But you cant be hacking on this account

7:00 PM - HellaSaint: its connected to my phone and shit

7:00 PM - HellaSaint: ight?

7:00 PM - RAͥHͣIͫM: good

7:01 PM - RAͥHͣIͫM: i dont need that confirmation bs

7:01 PM - HellaSaint: ight

7:02 PM - HellaSaint: wait

7:02 PM - HellaSaint: why cant you just make your own

7:02 PM - RAͥHͣIͫM: i've used my emails

7:02 PM - RAͥHͣIͫM: and ive been blocked on 5min mail

7:03 PM - HellaSaint: ffs

7:03 PM - HellaSaint: you do this a lot dont u

7:03 PM - RAͥHͣIͫM: did*

7:03 PM - RAͥHͣIͫM: not anymore

7:03 PM - HellaSaint: ight whatever man

7:03 PM - HellaSaint: username-

7:04 PM - HellaSaint: password-

7:04 PM - HellaSaint: Cringey Ik

7:04 PM - HellaSaint: get over it

7:06 PM - HellaSaint: ight

7:06 PM - HellaSaint: I gotta go

7:06 PM - HellaSaint: Have fun

7:06 PM - RAͥHͣIͫM: thanks b

7:06 PM - RAͥHͣIͫM: i owe u

7:06 PM - HellaSaint: No problemo

7:06 PM - HellaSaint: catch you later

Additional Information: Fuck you Rahim.

So you have been using multiple accounts which we have forbidden FOR YEARS to play on jailbreak.

And you, Jackass #1, lent one of them out to Jackass #2 and he used it to hack on our servers which got the account banned - or so you claimed.

Along comes our IP sweep and there goes everything.

Oh, and BTW, the ban records the IP address of the current user at that time. So, it would ban Rahim's IP and not yours. Otherwise, SourceSleuth would not have banned all of your accounts during this last sweep.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom