Guard Ban Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Jailbreak BLU Team / Guard Unban

Sir Dandy said:
I agree to the rules also

You agreed to the rules last time you were guardbanned.

But thanks for letting us know you agree to them still.

Yeah But this time it wasn't intelltionally

Nor was the last time bit you know what I mean so am I unguardbanned now or do I wait a certain time?

Sir Dandy said:
Yeah But this time it wasn't intelltionally

Nor was the last time bit you know what I mean so am I unguardbanned now or do I wait a certain time?

No admin even said "You were guardbanned by Xause, please wait for him to respond."

So i'll do it. You were guardbanned by Xause, please wait for him to respond with his decision whether to unban you or not.

Dark Dolphin said:
I need to be unbanned

Must fill out use this http://intoxgaming.com/protestban/?id=jailbreak

for guard unban.

If that doesn't work then simply use the same format and make a post in this thread.

In-Game Name: Ghost Ghosterson

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36260600

Why I think I was banned: Ghosting the KOS and favouritism.

Why I should be unbanned: I miss playing on Blu and have since learned my lesson. Haven't ghosted anyone while dead since and obviously haven't shown favouritism due to guardban.

Additional Information: I know what I'm doing on Blu & sometimes experience is needed! Also, I tried using the ban protest form, but every time I clicked 'Submit' it told me the specified thread does not exist, so I created this post instead.

Toast Toasterson said:
In-Game Name: Ghost Ghosterson

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36260600

Why I think I was banned: Ghosting the KOS and favouritism.

Why I should be unbanned: I miss playing on Blu and have since learned my lesson. Haven't ghosted anyone while dead since and obviously haven't shown favouritism due to guardban.

Additional Information: I know what I'm doing on Blu & sometimes experience is needed! Also, I tried using the ban protest form, but every time I clicked 'Submit' it told me the specified thread does not exist, so I created this post instead.

You were guardbanned by Mudkip, please wait for him to respond.

You will be unguardbanned if you agree to the rules:
BLU Team (Guard) Rules:
1. This team gives orders.
2. Do not freekill! This is killing any Prisoner who has not rebelled or done anything wrong.
3. Do not demonstrate favoritism towards any person or group.
4. Dead guards may not give orders.
5. The Warden is the head Guard.
6. Only the Warden may give orders; Guards should enforce the orders.
7. Do not open the cells until orders have been given.
8. Do not intentionally confuse the RED team or give orders that contradict.
9. Do not deny doable last requests from the RED team.
10. Do not give team wide OR class wide freedays. Personal freedays only.
11. You may kill prisoners for leaving the specified area in location based freedays.
12. You must give orders through your microphone.
If the orders are only typed, the RED team does not have to follow them.
Killing a Prisoner for not following typed only orders is freekilling.
Your microphone must be of decent quality.
Use your mic regularly! Not just during mic checks!

Mars Ultor said:
Gus said:
I agreee but can you unmute me?

We don't have permanent mutes.

i do have mic

Mars Ultor said:
PsPrize said:
In-Game Name: ➹Jack➹

SteamID: 0:1:60072261

When and where the ban took place: Jailbreak 1

Why I think I was banned: Freekilling @Jb1 And Not Having Mic

Why I should be unbanned: Cause Ive Learn My Lesson And I Wont Do Again If I Do Ban Me For Life With No Appeal

Additional Information: Hey my appeal on tf2 Intox is because I got a perma ban. But I have learnt that tf2 Intox is a MASSIVE help with trading and the community is great you just have to be polite. I know I have been an idiot on Intox and before that but I just thought to my self back then "Whats he gonna do?". But now I see what getting banned actually does. I truly regret doing all the stuff I have done before, I think I just need another chance the other websites like for example "Tf2 TP" are no where near good as tf2 Intox from what I have seen. I will be more polite and I have realized that tf2 Intox is great help with trading. I just think I need another chance. So please could I have a HUGE favor and have just one more chance?, Thanks!. And I Hope This Is Good Enough For Intox Community

If you don't have a mic, then there's no reason to unguardban you.
But Dude I Have Mic Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom