Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizz

For years I have been neglecting my top priorities and misguiding myself. Suddenly, it has all come crashing down on me, and I need to separate myself from video games until I can control myself to focus on what is important in my life. Even though TF2 has brought me here and allowed me to make amazing new friends, I have unfortunately been less interactive with other people in my life. Nobody I know really plays TF2 anymore. They all have put TF2 at the very back of their agenda and moved onto other games or activities while I failed to do so. It is having an impact with my self-confidence as I feel depressed at least every other day.

It might be months before I become "active" again. Goodbye until then.

good luck with life man. thanks for helping me numerous times throughout the years.

Hey guys just letting all you youngin's leaving trying to get priorities set: know that if/when winter blues hit you can always come back. I know I'm edgelord but my ears are always open :)

Take care blizz.

Take as much time off as you need. Hope to see you soon, Blizz!

Depression's a dangerous thing, glad to see you're making an effort to rid yourself of it, best of luck Blizz.

do all you can to be the best pilot and or engineer in the world. take care buddy

I wish you luck in your endeavors, and I hope you regain focus and decide what's really important in your life.

No please not another one  :baw:

I'll miss you buddy. Come back soon please

I understand how things can get busy with school. I too have fallen under the inactivity due to school work as well. Take as much time as you need and good luck!! We your home boyes are cheering for ya to do your best, so make us proud!!  :x3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom