Glad to see the forum that was my idea is still

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisBarnes

Ahhhh I'm sitting here watching the election results enjoying my favorite alcoholic adult beverage and checking in on the ole' Intox forums. Glad to see my baby Off Topic is still here!

Sass said:
Good evening gamer

CM81fn5.jpg

reunion thread?

Sass said:
jrbPatriot said:
Sup nerds <3

I might get trolled for this to the point of no return. I don't give a fuck.

let this quote be archived on this forum through all eternity...

Avatar was the best movie I have ever seen. Not because of the 3D, not because of the world it is set in, and not because of the giant blue cats. The message it portrayed is what I found so attractive. I never thought a movie would affect me so deeply, but it has. I've changed my outlook on the world, and from what I've seen... the world is fucking disgusting. Everyone is fucking selfish and power hungry. No one gives a shit about anything else. Just me, me, fucking me.

Let's take a step back for a minute. Way back. Back to the pilgrimage. Europe's arrival into North America. It is estimated that a total of 18 million Native Americans lived in North America before the 18th century. Less than 250,000 remained at the end of the 19th century. That's 17,750,000 people DEAD, yet no one acknowledges it. It was in fact the largest genocide in American history. I couldn't even begin to put that in perspective for you. For what? Gold? Land? The saddest part is, those were the exact reasons. How many natives have remained untouched by Europe since their culture's beginning? None. Not one single person. Well... I guess when someone is sitting on shit you want, you make them your enemy, so your justified in taking it.

Now to answer the overwhelming question. My reason for being so butthurt. Neytiri and the Na'vi people are tall, blue, and look like cats. Yet, they are perfect. No hate, discrimination, or injustice. I'd like to equate them to the Native Americans. In tune with nature, their gods, and themselves. Of course they weren't perfect. They warred with neighbors over land, commodities, and their beliefs. But would they ever go as far as to destroy entire cities and destroy hundreds of thousands of lives to prove a point? No. Somehow they got their points off just fine. I guess I'm just so pissed at people's ignorance that I need to vent it somewhere. The best place for that is the internet. You can always just walk away if things aren't going your way. In real life, you can't. You preach your ideas and the world will chew you up and shit you out. That's the harsh reality of it all.

The Native Americans had respect. Respect for everything and everyone. Today, you shoot a cow in the fucking head and chop it up for dinner with zero thought put into it. Let me just embed this into your head. That cow had a soul. It had everything you and I have except the voice and the mind to express it. The Native Americans realized that. They realized nothing should be destroyed without recognition. That cow might as well have been a person. The day you walk up to a person, shoot him in the head, toss him in the grinder and serve him up for dinner without a care in the world, is the day all life on this planet loses complete meaning.

Now comes the absolute center of existence. The meaning of life. Sex. This next bit is for you, Ask. Pay the fuck attention. Personally, I refuse to fuck any girl until she's proven not to be an ignorant, self centered bitch. With me, all are guilty until proven innocent. That makes me weird, huh? That makes me crazy? Well, enjoy your meaningless lives. Live to fuck right? Enjoy lying on your deathbed, thinking back on your life. Think about what you've done for the world. Fucking nothing. Nothing at all. You've just taken your entire life. Never given back. You might as well not have lived in the first place. The day I find a woman that realizes that is the day my life is complete.

So why am I so attracted to this fictional woman? Because she is the only person, real or not, who I have ever seen my entire life who appreciates just that. Life. The desire to do good for someone else. For everyone else. For the planet. She has the magic three factors which define my perfect woman: beauty, intelligence, and charisma. For that, I would fuck her sideways. If I could be with her, then for the rest of my life I would be happy. Sadly, that will never happen. So, I guess I'll just have to find that woman. To me it seems that this woman doesn't exist. She will never exist. Never again at least. She might have existed. If she did, she was most likely a Native American. Hell, she might have been fucking Pocahontas. Maybe I was fucking John Smith in a past life. I'll never know. Just saying that maybe that's why this shit is effecting me so much.

Wake up now, faggots. Either open your fucking eyes or kill yourself. Do something with your life or make room for someone who will. This movie has changed my outlook on life. From now on I'm going to start picking up my grades, continue searching for that perfect woman, and get a grip on my life before it's too late. Those of you who can't respect that, I feel kind of sorry for you. You could be making a difference, but you won't. You never will. I don't give a shit whether it took a movie to show me this. It's opened my eyes nonetheless and I plan to make something of myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom