[Approved] (Frost ^-^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frst

In-Game Name: (Frost ^-^)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61089081

When and where the ban took place: 10-21-13 12:46

Why I think I was banned: Third ban: Let him appeal because it's the first one in 2 months. ~Phase this was the reason apaerntly

Why I should be unbanned: I would like to join the community once more after 3 years I believe that I have become more consider it and will handle situations more maturely

Additional Information:

Hi. Just post saying you agree to our rules, and you'll be unbanned:

xerhik said:
General Server Rules:
1. Listen to clan members. If you would like to dispute a decision, do so in an appeal, not in the server, and not in the forum shoutbox.
2. Do not spam. This includes mic and text spam, such as: HLDJ, music, clips, yelling, noisemakers, voice commands, and text binds.
3. Do not hack, script, exploit, or glitch, or stall. This includes maps and the server itself.
4. Do not advertise or recruit.
5. Do not wear the intox tag, or impersonate members. Joining the public intox Gaming group doesn't make you a clan member!
6. Do not harass players over text or voice chat.
7. Do not votemute/votekick/voteban people unless they are breaking one of the above rules. You can also mute players in your own game client, which blocks their mic and text chat. Don't rely on admins for this!

Celach said:
Hi. Just post saying you agree to our rules, and you'll be unbanned:

xerhik said:
General Server Rules:
1. Listen to clan members. If you would like to dispute a decision, do so in an appeal, not in the server, and not in the forum shoutbox.
2. Do not spam. This includes mic and text spam, such as: HLDJ, music, clips, yelling, noisemakers, voice commands, and text binds.
3. Do not hack, script, exploit, or glitch, or stall. This includes maps and the server itself.
4. Do not advertise or recruit.
5. Do not wear the intox tag, or impersonate members. Joining the public intox Gaming group doesn't make you a clan member!
6. Do not harass players over text or voice chat.
7. Do not votemute/votekick/voteban people unless they are breaking one of the above rules. You can also mute players in your own game client, which blocks their mic and text chat. Don't rely on admins for this!
I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom