FRONTLINE PBS: The Choice 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsp

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7uScWHcTzk[/video]

It's FRONTLINE so I don't have to tell you how good it is. Unless FRONTLINE, one of the most respected investigative journalistic outfits ever, is made up of biased shills now, right?

>Public Broadcasting Service

I remember back when Hillary's emails were first a thing back in early 2014 and they wrote it off as no big deal and talked about it for several weeks.

edit: this is really biased holy fuck. i'm skipping around and it's either "Hillary overcame this and was really good!" or "Trump was bad man! He did this thing out of context!"

Fiesta said:
>Public Broadcasting Service

I remember back when Hillary's emails were first a thing back in early 2014 and they wrote it off as no big deal and talked about it for several weeks.

PBS is the furthest thing from a single entity. FRONTLINE is the creator of this, PBS the broadcaster.

Monica Lewinsky was part of a right-wing conspiracy.

lmao.

There are some fascinating parallels that I think show Trump in a better light than Clinton here:

When Trump almost collapses financially in the 90s, bankers decide to shave off portions of what he owed them, because they want to keep the Trump name on the properties, believing it's a draw. His name is an asset. When Bill Clinton loses reelection in Arkansas, its partly blamed on Hillary and as a result she "gives in" takes her husband's last name.
Trump's affair being played out in the tabloids is taken in the vein of "any publicity is good publicity" and doesn't hurt him. Bill Clinton's affairs, not so much.
Trump is a great salesman. Clinton isn't (healthcare plan).
Despite her childhood friends claiming to know that Hillary was destined to be something revolutionary (for women), and portraying her childhood as overcoming obstacles, at several turns she abandons her own interests for the sake of her husband, which you could argue is weakness or hesitation. Was the "that's the first time in 53 years that I spoke with my own voice" quote supposed to be inspiring? IDK why taking that long to wake up is a good thing. Trump on the other hand, being the only kid among his siblings to be sent to boarding school (embarrassing), thrives.
As early as a teenager, Clinton is shown to as want much secrecy and privacy as possible. Trump is shown to thrive in the spotlight.
Clinton is friends with Dick Morris LMAO

but fiesta's bias thing is cool too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom