Feb '16 DB Tournament Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celach

Tournament date:
• Saturday, February 6, 2pm (14:00) EST

Signup deadline date:
• Thursday, February 4, or, when 64 players have signed up (16 teams). You can still sign up as a substitute, and when someone drops out, you'll be randomly added to a team.

Prizes:
• Winning team: 3 keys, 3 refined metal, 2 months donor perks (each)
• Runner-up team: 1 key, 1 refined metal, 1 month donor perks (each)

Every player in the tournament will receive 1 scrap metal for participating! It's taking part that counts! Downgraded from a reclaimed metal last time (sorry!) but now there will be more participants and I'm not that rich plz.

Format:
• The teams will be formed by a random selection of the participants. You cannot choose your teammates, and you cannot signup anyone but yourself. Teams will be posted after signup is complete, and will consist of a maximum of four players.
• The early stages will be a best of 5 series (first to 3 wins). The semifinals will be a best of 7 series (first to 4 wins). The finals will be first to 6 wins, but you have to win by 2 (If it's 5-5 and you win the next round for 6-5, you don't win yet, tennis-style)
• The intox Dodgeball server rules and configs will carry over to the tournament. Airblasting players is allowed now, so it will be during the tournament. tfdb_baseball spawns 2 rockets at a time now, so it will spawn 2 rockets at a time during the tournament. Also be aware that people will probably stream the tournament and your mommy and daddy might be watching so be on your best behavior.

• In order to be eligible for this tournament, you need to have at least 3 hours of playing time on our dodgeball server.
• Post your names and steam profile links in this thread. Please post only once, and only if you are entering; edit your post if you have something additional to say.
• You will receive an invitation to the intox dodgeball tournament steam group, which I'll use to keep track of who is who, and on the day of the tournament we'll use it's group chat to all get together.

Remember, the goal here is to participate in something and have some fun. Don't let "I wont win" be your reason for not participating.

Edit: Teams have been posted. You can still sign up and you'll be randomly placed on a team that has a missing member. No replacements will be allowed unless you sign up here.

Bracket posted here

RE: February 2016 Dodgeball Tournament Signup

Beam me up scotty. Time to be on dodge ball for like another 2 hours.

Hi, Anonymous hereeeeeeeeee.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/anononymous/

alright
https://steamcommunity.com/id/shadowdan18

Yeah   

I really want to say ill be there for sure but its highly likely that I will be working that day. I will update for sure if I know I am not working. 

I would definitely sign up if I was not taking a standarized test that day. I might be able to show up at the last second.

YO YO its me who lagged out and got rekt by TITS but i m back with no lag...hopefully.BUT anyways sign me up celach.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121600989/

I'm down(spike)

Praying to cheese&rice I wont be put on dark's team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom