Fallout 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacredavenger22

I know a ton of my friends have it and im sure many people here have it also. What are your thoughts on the game so far? Im kind of torn at this point.

http://mashable.com/2015/11/09/fallout-4-review/#zWXMrCmsoSqX

aside from it feeling exactly the same as the old games with some tacky add ons i feel like a lot of things were let downs. I was hoping for extremely large settlements/cities and the only thing provided is a megaton-like baseball field city where more than half the stadium is cut off from use. I was expecting a large scale area comparable to the witchers or many of the other rpg's out right now, but it feels like this map is actually smaller than that of its predecessors. Im sure the mods will add a ton of fun things to the game but i was really hoping that bethesda would have added more.

reading steam reviews i came across this quote. "Truth is...the game was rigged from the start." This was in response to being forced into a "middle-aged father who lost his wife and son and can only do good things for other people" type of role. 

I need to finish it. 13 hours in and I've not been to diamond city because side quests and leveling.

6 or 7/10 thus far. It's like Skyrim + Dead Island. Playing only because I spent money and I gotta find SHAUNNNNNNNNN

yeah i like the game but honestly it should be name fallout 3.5 instead of fallout 4. There isnt anything truly gamechanging here. Its fun but they really didnt change much from 3. Also imo its a huge step back from fallout new vegas. In new vegas there were so many choices to make, factions to side with, and roles to play. I hate that i was forced into a good guy role with FO4. im hoping that with the dlc they realize many of the legitimate issues being pointed out and actually improve the game. until then i guess its mods for me

No ability to be evil? I hope they change that in a future update or something

stryant said:

There is no way to change it. The factions (all of them) are hardly evil. They have their negatives but they arent evil. Your dialog with almost everyone is forcibly nice with the uncommon [threaten] option. The game was very much dumbed down. 

Sacredavenger22 said:
stryant said:

There is no way to change it. The factions (all of them) are hardly evil. They have their negatives but they arent evil. Your dialog with almost everyone is forcibly nice with the uncommon [threaten] option. The game was very much dumbed down. 

The B-b-b-Brotherhood of S-s-steel is e-e-evil

It's like all the bad of New Vegas shoved into Skyrim and they took out the dialog system and replaced with a mockery of Mass Effect's.

I can not imagine playing this game a second time through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom