EU Hate Speech Laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sacredavenger22 said:
StaticKyrbi said:
Fiesta goes on: said:

wow you must be really informed

articles shared there are the same as articles shared anywhere else no need to be a condescending prick about it. 

haha i also agree my /b/ joke about /pol/ was good!

Fiesta said:
(b)Juveniles convicted of committing crimes listed in paragraph (a)
will be required to undergo a rehabilitation programme
designed to instill in them a culture of tolerance.

that gave me a nice chuckle right there "culture of tolerance"

Sacredavenger22 said:
StaticKyrbi said:

articles shared there are the same as articles shared anywhere else no need to be a condescending prick about it. 

lol you can't be this dishonest, everyone knows /pol/ has an incredible slant to news. it's not like their conspiracy-laden discussions are always referencing a fox/cnn/msnbc article or something. probably more rt, breitbart, infowars, etc. static's joke can also be said about the comments and not necessarily the articles linked. if one takes their thoughts from the discussions on /pol/ then one can justifiably be mocked

bsp said:
Sacredavenger22 said:
StaticKyrbi said:

lol you can't be this dishonest, everyone knows /pol/ has an incredible slant to news. it's not like their conspiracy-laden discussions are always referencing a fox/cnn/msnbc article or something. probably more rt, breitbart, infowars, etc. static's joke can also be said about the comments and not necessarily the articles linked. if one takes their thoughts from the discussions on /pol/ then one can justifiably be mocked

and he stated before that they share articles and he reads them not that he takes his knowledge from their discussions. Tbh unless you are in a Trump general thread most of their content has people from both sides providing evidence and reasons for each. As long as you ignore the stupid people trolling it is decent. Also that argument can be made for a lot of places. I think even if a place leans heavily to a specific political side, thats fine as long as you aren't only using that as your base of knowledge. Infowars only pops up there when they make fun of alex jones tbh. 

I would love a daily unbiased news report but I'm not sure one exists that has a following.

Fiesta said:
I actually just follow /r/politics, /pol/, and a Facebook group. They link articles and I read them.

Comments are rarely open to outside opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom