EpicWaffle1

In-Game Name: EpicWaffle1

SteamID: Badb0y12

When and where the ban took place: mario kart server

Why I think I was banned: Overplaying a song a long time ago

Why I should be unbanned: In-Game Name: |Epicwaffle|

SteamID: badb0y12

When and where the ban took place: mariokart map

Why I think I was banned: Ugh honnestly I don't really know why. It's been such a long time since i got ban but jugging my age way back then, maybe i had a bad behaviour.

Why I should be unbanned: Because I'm way more grown up and i have the willing to keep playing on the server since its been a long time. Today, I mostly get my eye caught on your server in the serverlist and everytime i get the same messsage over and over. I really want to get back to it because it seems like i'm missing something on Tf2...I'm really hoping to get back to your servers, make my case better and have fun like never before. Thank you for reading and treating this message .

Additional Information: I haven't answer the last post due to my work that overtakes my time. I Apologize the fact This post got out of my head.

In the terms and the new rules that have been setted I Agree the terms that are implanted to the laws of this system.

First, Welcome back! You were banned back in 2012 by xerhik.
You've already agreed to the rules listed below so a forum mod will unban you. Enjoy your time on our servers!

Mario Kart (HLDJ) Rules:
1. Do not overplay. Overplay is playing a song/clip while someone else is already playing. Wait until the current player name disappears before beginning. If multiple people start playing at the same time, the person whose name is on the bottom has priority. Intentionally speaking during a song to disrupt it is considered overplay, but talking normally over the microphone about the game is not considered overplay.
2. Do not double play. Double play is playing two songs in a row. You must wait two songs before playing again, unless nobody else plays within 30 seconds.
3. Do not loop, and keep it short. The limit for songs and stories is 7 minutes, period. The limit for loops is 1 minute.
4. Do not play low-quality songs. Make sure your songs and clips are properly edited (Goldwave/Audacity/etc) before playing them.

General Server Rules:
1. Listen to clan members. If you would like to dispute a decision, do so in an appeal, not in the server, and not in the forum shoutbox.
2. Do not spam. This includes mic and text spam, such as: HLDJ, music, clips, yelling, noisemakers, voice commands, and text binds.
3. Do not hack, script, exploit, or glitch, or stall. This includes maps and the server itself.
4. Do not advertise or recruit.
5. Do not wear the intox tag, or impersonate members. Joining the public intox Gaming group doesn't make you a clan member!
6. Do not harass players over text or voice chat.
7. Do not votemute/votekick/voteban people unless they are breaking one of the above rules. You can also mute players in your own game client, which blocks their mic and text chat. Don't rely on admins for this!

Remember, again, listen to our clan members! If you are muted or gagged and instantly rejoin the server to evade it, you will be banned. If you play on an alt account because your main one is banned, your alt will be permanently banned and your original ban will be extended. Don't make things harder for yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom