[Approved] {Determination} King Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game Name: {Determination} King Candy

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197974691831/

When the ban took place: 07-08-13 00:18

Why I think I was banned: i was banned for spamming chat and mic

Why I should be unbanned: it was 3 years ago ive matured more i dont do that stuff anymore and ive got some friends that want me to try out your new servers

Additional Information: sorry if i was a little loud douche

You were banned as part of a group ban (HatWearingMen) for spamming.
It's been 3 years. I do hope you've really grown during that time. I'll unban you if you agree to follow our server rules:

xerhik said:
General Server Rules:
1. Listen to clan members. If you would like to dispute a decision, do so in an appeal, not in the server, and not in the forum shoutbox.
2. Do not spam. This includes mic and text spam, such as: HLDJ, music, clips, yelling, noisemakers, voice commands, and text binds.
3. Do not hack, script, exploit, or glitch, or stall. This includes maps and the server itself.
4. Do not advertise or recruit.
5. Do not wear the intox tag, or impersonate members. Joining the public intox Gaming group doesn't make you a clan member!
6. Do not harass players over text or voice chat.
7. Do not votemute/votekick/voteban people unless they are breaking one of the above rules. You can also mute players in your own game client, which blocks their mic and text chat. Don't rely on admins for this!

PSA You posted your thread in the wrong sub-forum. This is the 'guard ban appeal' section for our Jailbreak server, so it got me confused for a second. No big deal, I'll move it over to the correct forum after this has been hashed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom