Changes to Saxton Hale

Discussion in 'Feedback & Support' started by xrk, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Sunchips Community Admin Community Admin

Keeping indie's discussion going:

Amp- glad you agree.

Demo- Much better suggestion, still overall disagree with any dmg buff to nade launcher, but to start somewhere that seems good.

Soldier- making every weapon viable in hale is extremely difficult, maybe at a later date we can look at thos echanges.

Heavy- agreed.

Spy- A spy can jump before he gets hit and fly into a different direction altogether. I suggest increasing the speed boost bonus of getting hit and removing the dmg resistance buff.

2. Indieana Jones n00b

Spy - Removing the dmg resist would mean you'd die when hit. Also, jumping as you get hit works very little, as most Hales just wait for you to land to hit you. I think the speed boot would work IF the Dead Ringer was made silent.

3. Oliver Clothesoff n00b

Heavy should move at the same speed as Medic, but at the cost of 50 health, so always starting at 250 hp but he will have the chance of escape from Hale.

4. Jamala n00b

There's a glitch in the current Saxton Hale where his Super Jump sound effect is only in a small vicinity of Hale, so if he jumps across the map he can stomp/land beside you without making a sound.

5. Oliver Clothesoff n00b

Also the liberty launchers self damage should be increased due to Soldiers constantly jumping away and grabbing health kits.

6. Indieana Jones n00b

Oliver, I think that'd be okay, but limit it to a specific weapon.

7. Sunchips Community Admin Community Admin

Can confirm, needs to have a universal sound.