bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
See you around! It's a shame we didn't get to talk too much. Hope everything works out for you.

Goodbye Khil, I really hope everything works out for you. I wish I had got to talk to you more. Good luck and take care

Khil I wish you good luck in your future and it is really sad seeing you go I hope you come back and visit.

I'm gonna miss you.

Wow.
Y'know, usually when people make an announcement in Going Away, it's not really a big deal and you just say bye to the person before they come back in 2 or 3 weeks.

I wasn't ready to read this post. i just can't believe this, it's so abrupt. 
I know you would counter-snipe me on Mariokart just to get me salty, and it always worked, but i never doubted for a second that you were a friend. I just never thought someone I knew for so long over the internet, someone who became my friend over tf2, is going to leave like this.

It's easy to disattach the person you are talking to on mumble from a real life human who has personal problems, mostly because you're having so much fun with them.
Whatever it may be, i really wish you the best buddy. Take care, and hopefully one day we see an "I'm Back" thread by Khil

Bye Khil³

Hey Khil, good luck with everything. We're all gonna miss you. Take care.

Sometimes you just gotta lay the controller down and face the important problems in real life. Its difficult, but some things are just more important. Good luck out there man. Like already said, maybe one day we will see your "I'm back" thread. Untill then, take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom