bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khil

something just happened in my personal life that made me realize where my priorities lay and where they should be. I'm leaving intox and quitting tf2 and games in general for a long time till i have learned what's really important. I'm leaving you--quite literally--with tears in my eyes. you have no idea how hard this is for me because i've met some of my best friends through these servers, I'm really going to miss all of you so much.

xause fell free to sell everything in my backpack and donate it to intox, just leave the stuff named khil and the barely melted capacitator. snapchat me if you forgot my password. anyone with my snapchat feel free to message me anytime to talk, just dont ask me about what happened i really dont want to talk about it.

This is not a joke. Goodbye.

Really? I was really hoping when you abruptly left us that it wasn't major. JJ and I contacted Khil's brother, Saber, instantly and even he had assured us that all was fine. We went along our lives, and then Saber had called him but he hadn't picked up. I sent him a snapchat and no response. Saber again reassured us all was fine, but I knew something was wrong >_> then mudkip shows us the post and man this is all so sudden
be well khil i'm sure you'll come back strong

Khil, I remember about a year ago where You, Me, Inferno and Pure would go on Skype frequently. You were the person that helped me through the toughest times and meet new friends. It is really sad to see you go as you are one of the best people I have met from playing on the servers.

Please take care and we all hope to see you again someday. Best wishes!

Damn. I really hope that everything turns out well for you and you best believe imma get that snap streak up. You are a really cool dude and ill miss your semi frequent updates about latorre and his life in Chile. Take it easy man and I hope you find success in whatever makes you happy. Bye

khil ily man 
I will miss Michael Cera
Jack I told you to never let go but I guess it's time
Goodbye and good luck in life, I hope you come back soon :C

!tts khil is a fucking loser never forget

I never saw this coming, none of us did. Khil. No matter what happens, and no matter what led you to making this hard decision, know that all of us here in intox have your back. We love you all the same, you've been a huge part of this community. more than anyone else I know, and definetely more than I should have. I Wish you luck in the future and hope you have a great life.

You're the best brother I could ask for.

I actually still don't know how to pronounce your name.
Goodbye ya nerdo hope everything works out for you and take care

I'm better than you at scout in overwatch

I'll miss you my dude. Now who's going to be my igl? Joking aside hope everying turns out alright and if you come to Hofstra I'll see you there.

Your personal life always comes first, no matter what. Do what you have to. Take care, Khil.

Good luck Jack.

I really hope it works out and you pop in from time to time.

Take care.

I'm going to miss you so much Khil. I hope you can get things sorted and still come to chat once in a while.

I love you... and I miss you...

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

no really take care man it was fun talking to you despite not knowing you for long. I hope the world treat you well my man. I'm sure a lot of us will agree that we'd love it if we can hear you stop by once in a while. I bad with emotions and such.

xoxo

I really wish I knew what happened, but it's probably best you keep that to yourself. You were a really good friend, hopefully I'll get to see you in the future, feel free to drop by mumble or something, maybe I'll be on. Don't really know what else to say but I'm really going to miss you. Take care.

Khil said:
Matt, Akira, August, BlueTiger, Bijuu, Black Dynamite, Dire, Flynn, Fuzle, Celach, EternalGreen, Inferno, Underscore, LPZ, Nature, Partyorigami, Peter, Sike, Princess, Dark, 0x40, Sacred, Bobjask, Bemmy, Blizz, Cheezu, Domer, Dreams, Fiesta, JJC, Bionicman, Flame, Mudkip, Necro, Phoenix, JenJen, Requiesta, Reflex, Sorano, StaticKyrbi, Saber, other Static, Xause, Xernos, Stance, Jaskbob, Lucksoar, Marco, Pastyz, Rick, Simon, Syntax, Hazzi, Precision, Spiked, Toj0e, Water, Xerhik, Connor kenway, Yankeee, Meow, Judge Dredd, Mayo, Goggy, DayV, Domer, Awaycat, rBats, Do0m, Dolphin, Eternal, Giggybyte, Kneepel, cLutch, Echo, Magnify, Parasynapsis, James Clydesdale, Torch, Senorsniperman, Sunchips, Jameegi, Jubz, Antoni, JohnnyRocket, GoldenKeyboard, KingKeeper, Sirman, Fuzzy, Latorre, ZblazinZ, ManlyWhiteMan, Mars, Nick, NameisName, Pure, Scarecrow, Sentron, Smak, Smileyman, Amy Pond, Bad Word, Sverath, Whitedragon96, Wiz, Sass, Phaseman, Parasynapsis, Mike, Disney, Elah, Tomo. intox. Gaming.

Allan, Chris, Adam, August, Chad, Ashley, Tom (Thom?), Tristan, Avery, Trevor, Mike, Chase, Jacob, other Jacob, Caleb, George.

Sorry if I forgot your name but doing this made me realize how many friends I really have made throughtout my time here. I'm going to miss all of you.

making me cry

Khil you were one of my best friends in jailbreak and I remember how we always used to demolish blu team without them having a chance. Sad to see you leave, but you know that this is the best you at the moment. Hopefully you can hop in mumble every so often and speak to us. :D

Wish you all of the best luck for the road ahead. <333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom