[Denied] Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vex Uprising

In-Game Name: Bugs

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171991185/

When and where the ban took place: Jailbreak, 7/30 @ 2:20 GMT

Why I think I was banned: For turning on FriendlyFire at the end of the round on Red team.

Why I should be unbanned: I did not turn on FF or attempt to turn on FF at the end of the round and I'm assuming there was confusion with the names as my friend was using my name at the time and I was using his, nevertheless I did not turn on FF at any point and I am very confused by this ban.

Additional Information: I was banned the next round when I went onto Guard team and switched off FF.

An admin in game was spectating you with the name bugs, run to ff room and turn it on at the end of the round after you killed the warden. You were banned for a week as a result since you clearly know the rules. Unless you can provide some sort of proof that it was your friend and not, I'm afraid you'll have to wait this one out.

For confirmation of any misunderstanding can you describe the cosmetics on the person that turned on FF. Also I didn't kill the warden in that round so it couldn't have been me.

Vex Uprising said:
For confirmation of any misunderstanding can you describe the cosmetics on the person that turned on FF. Also I didn't kill the warden in that round so it couldn't have been me.

The person who turned on ff  had only a gibus, when you got on BLU you had only a gibus.  Besides that, it does not matter whether you killed the warden or not, it matters that 3 members witnessed you turning on ff. If you can provide evidence showing that it was your friend and not yourself, then show it. If your friend was wearing a gibus also, it's still a little shady to go on BLU right after ff was turned on and then go straight to ff room.

The ban was done through the in-game admin commands, which bans by each player's unique STEAM ID. Regardless of what name you were using, your ID will never change.

Sorano said:
The ban was done through the in-game admin commands, which bans by each player's unique STEAM ID. Regardless of what name you were using, your ID will never change.

I'm guessing someone called out it was Vex Uprising and there was confusions between my friend and I as we swapped names but if not I have no other choice but to call out foul play and that this is just a prank by a few intox members that banded together against me for whatever reason. You can deny this and I will take the 7 day ban but I cannot digress the pure corruption that has occurred today. This statement is not directed towards intox as a whole but the admins and members that 'witnessed' the rule breaking.

Vex Uprising said:
Sorano said:

I'm guessing someone called out it was Vex Uprising and there was confusions between my friend and I as we swapped names but if not I have no other choice but to call out foul play and that this is just a prank by a few intox members that banded together against me for whatever reason. You can deny this and I will take the 7 day ban but I cannot digress the pure corruption that has occurred today. This statement is not directed towards intox as a whole but the admins and members that 'witnessed' the rule breaking.

You are actually being ridiculous, we saw you break a rule, this is not a "prank". You broke a rule and got banned for it. Get over it. As for your "it was my friend" excuse, we checked names, as someone was spectating you and saw a person named  Bugs(you at the time) turn on ff. I have no other way to say to you that it was not a mess up or a prank, you broke the rules and got banned.

Vex Uprising said:
Sorano said:

No, we knew the difference. We do not joke around with bans. 

Xernos you can deny it if you want but for the record this was a silly prank conspired by a few intox members. Also I'd like a response from the person that banned me not just 'spectators'.

There's not much I can do in defense and no evidence to provide so can you deny this already or admit it was a silly prank and a waste of time.

Vex Uprising said:
There's not much I can do in defense and no evidence to provide so can you deny this already or admit it was a silly prank and a waste of time.

Ok, denied. 

I thought it was pretty amusing when you unknowingly unbanned Rahim's alt but this takes it to the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom