Berserk 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacredavenger22

Reboot is finally out and the first episode is kick ass. 

berserk-new-visual.jpeg

I should note that the visuals are weird and will take some getting used too but all in all i enjoyed it.

ya theyre doing the 3d-2d thing thats happening to a ton of anime lately (if you dont mind this watch Ajin- demihuman on netflix it fucking rules)

im sure i'll watch this once i get current on the manga, and watch the original. the trailer to the new series looks bad ass

also your image is broken

Sass said:
ya theyre doing the 3d-2d thing thats happening to a ton of anime lately (if you dont mind this watch Ajin- demihuman on netflix it fucking rules)

im sure i'll watch this once i get current on the manga, and watch the original.  the trailer to the new series looks bad ass

I really liked Ajin when I first watched it and I am pretty hyped for a second season. When the old man shot himself in the head i was blown away lol..

anyway this series does like a weird cgi with like effects that look like they are trying to be drawn. Idk i dont really mind it and I reallllllllly like this series. A lot of people who read the Manga are buttmad but for once I am not one of those people so I am going to kick back and enjoy the ride. 

Sacredavenger22 said:
Sass said:

im sure i'll watch this once i get current on the manga, and watch the original.  the trailer to the new series looks bad ass

I really liked Ajin when I first watched it and I am pretty hyped for a second season. When the old man shot himself in the head i was blown away lol..

anyway this series does like a weird cgi with like effects that look like they are trying to be drawn. Idk i dont really mind it and I reallllllllly like this series. A lot of people who read the Manga are buttmad but for once I am not one of those people so I am going to kick back and enjoy the ride. 

yeah the who casca being white thing is kinda silly to be mad at.  however it is really weird because her skin was dark as fuck in the old series/movies/manga

maybe she was just really tan then and in this series she uses sunblock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom