Bam Bam or Cheese Curdsc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiesta

My roomie and I are getting another cat help us decide.

https://www.oahs.org/adopt/cats

We're getting it tomorrow or Thursday.

You can suggest a third cat as long as it's within these limits:

>male
>2-5 years old
>can be with other cats and doesn't require us to take a third cat

Dont pick the cat based on pictures. you and your roommate need to go down to the shelter in person and meet the animal first.

When i went to adopt in 2015 i had my eyes on a completely different cat online but when i met the cat i have now i fell in luv :)

Sass said:
Dont pick the cat based on pictures.  you and your roommate need to go down to the shelter in person and meet the animal first.

When i went to adopt in 2015 i had my eyes on a completely different cat online but when i met the cat i have now i fell in luv :)

100% follow this advice, just because you have your eye on a cat and see the description it may act different around you or look different in person.

IMO Bam Bam seems like the better pick, but I'm just saying, Boom Boom is pretty cute too. Have fun with your new cat :)

Sass said:
bsp said:
if u get the red head are u sure u wont fuck it ?

your new posting gimmicks are weird and not very funny 

it isn't a posting gimmick, it's a joke about fiesta and his interests in red-haired women.

thanks for ruining it!

We've already seen both cats, these were the ones we liked best.

THen i would say pick the one that is most comfortable w/ you and your friend.
My cat was not very affectionate for a few months, if one already rly likes u then go for that one

Sentron said:
Orange Tabby cats are the god tier cats, anything else is garbage. /bloogettingtriggered

Sentron you're a loser all cats are great thanks

Fiesta go hang out with them so you know if they love you or not 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom