Attack on Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

cLutch

cLutchulhu
Anyone watching this? It's pretty good, and I have been enjoying it so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znvVz-V-4Oc

I've really wanted to watch this show since I saw the PV. However, it also seems like a show that I'm going to really get into, so I think I'm going to wait until it's close to finished so I can marathon.

Mr Pockets said:
I've really wanted to watch this show since I saw the PV. However, it also seems like a show that I'm going to really get into, so I think I'm going to wait until it's close to finished so I can marathon.

Yeah I find if I wait as well that it will be more enjoyable instead of having to wait and wait and wait ;-;

I'm not usually into anime; but this one caught my attention. I will definitely check this out.
I sense some feels coming on.

fcuk said:
Feels on every episode.

Just marathoned 1-8... I just want more.

Legitimate spoiler coming up

When Eren "died"... I was just confused. Man! That got me. I watched the next episodes just hoping he would be alright. Characters just dieing left and right, then Eren dies? And Mikasa... Armin... Ya don't see that often.

Then that next ep. spoiler after the credits. Fucking hell.

My only regret is that I started this before the series ended... Now I have to wait a week between every episode.

Don't watch much anime but Man this looks really good :D. Might check it out!

It's a good adaptation, manga is superior, even though the art can be dreadful sometimes.

Been waiting for this to finish ever since I first heard of it.
#thestruggle

taco tom said:
It's a good adaptation, manga is superior, even though the art can be dreadful sometimes.

I don't want to read the manga because I actually like the art and design.

cLutch said:
taco tom said:

I don't want to read the manga because I actually like the art and design.

Those thick lines.

Mr Pockets said:
I caved and started watching it. Totally worth it.

You'll regret it when you have to wait a week between all the other episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom