Status
Not open for further replies.

morganthefox

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfJVoF5ko1Y[/video]
would people go and watch this or just think it's a waste of time

this entire franchise is a fucking embarrassment to what it started out as

Fiesta said:

I wouldn't say that. Sure its had its downsides but it has had some pretty great upsides. The first game, while sort of cool at the time, really blows. The following games with Ezio were much better. 3 was good minus a bitchy protagonist. Black Flags was my favorite of all the AC series. Unity on launch was utter garbage but that's Ubisoft for you. The game itself was pretty fun even though multiplayer was bullshit but again that's Ubisoft being gay. Haven't played the new one but Mayo says its good (and no he wasn't trolling).

As for the movie it looks interesting enough and I like Fassbender.

I have almost no experience with this series. I played the third game (On Wii U of all things) and that's it. Trailer wasn't awful, so hopefully the movie is ok.

Sacredavenger22 said:
Fiesta said:

I wouldn't say that. Sure its had its downsides but it has had some pretty great upsides. The first game, while sort of cool at the time, really blows. The following games with Ezio were much better. 3 was good minus a bitchy protagonist. Black Flags was my favorite of all the AC series. Unity on launch was utter garbage but that's Ubisoft for you. The game itself was pretty fun even though multiplayer was bullshit but again that's Ubisoft being gay. Haven't played the new one but Mayo says its good (and no he wasn't trolling).

As for the movie it looks interesting enough and I like Fassbender.

The only thing I'll agree with you is that AC1's gameplay was shit, but honestly I didn't care with the immersive story it had.

The amount of effort put into the stories of anything past brotherhood is shit, masked by "good gameplay"

i really don't know how i feel likei would watch the film but wouldn't pay for it
as for unity i have had  many problems with unity so they are a meh to me i did like 2 and brother hood but haven't invested in the rest

I played the DS version of the game. Solid 7/10. Couldn't stand the first game because I got attacked whenever I rode faster than walking pace on a horse. I don't know what to expect out of this movie.

Considering that just about every video game film adaption has received mixed and/or negative reviews, I expect that this film will be no different in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom