Status
Not open for further replies.

Celach

Tournament Date and Time:
Saturday, April 23, 7pm (19:00) EDT POSTPONED
Saturday, April 30, 5pm (1700) EDT

Signup:
• Deadline: Thursday, April 28, 11:59pm (23:59) Eastern
• If you try to sign up on more than one steam account, you will be permanently banned from our servers.
If you sign up and don't appear on the tournament day without letting us know, you'll be banned from future tournaments.
• Post your name and steam profile link in this thread. Please post only once, and only if you are entering.

Format:
• The teams will be formed by a random selection of the participants. You cannot choose your teammates, and you cannot signup anyone but yourself. Teams will be posted on April 22, and will consist of a maximum of eight players. Ideally we will have eight teams, eight players each.
• No substitutions will be allowed. Team size is increased so you still have enough players to fight it out when some don't appear.
• First round map will be blucourt, 3 out of 5 rounds wins. Semifinal map will be bitchass, 4 out of 7 rounds wins. For the finals, there will be five possible maps (pingpong, warehouse, haunted, reflex, octagon), each finalist will cross out one map that they don't want to play, and the remaining 3 will be played. Whichever team wins on 2 out of 3 of the maps (4 out of 7 rounds) will be the champion.
• The intox Dodgeball server rules and map configs will carry over to the tournament.

Prizes:
• Players on the winning team will get 2 keys each and 30 days of donor perks.
• Players on the second place team will get 30 days of donor perks.
• Players who participated will get 1 reclaimed metal.

Spread the word and start entering!

I'd beat Xernos at DB anyday. sign me up.

I'll make it if nothing extraordinary happens. Almost nothing on my schedule goes according to plan.

jen and I will win. Featuring Sacred as the carry starring Mars as backup followed by the hacker known as Sverath.

Hello, sign me up please!
Current steam name: {M.C}¥ WHITEHAMMER©®™¥»
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119274724/

sign me up pls <3

EDIT: i am probably gonna be there when the tournament happens but i might not,there is a slim chance i might not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom