Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by yeriq, Nov 16, 2017.

1. yeriq n00b

Name: Erik

In-game name: yeriq

Steam community profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/yeriq/

Which of our server(s) do you frequent? Mostly Super smash fortress, OccasionallyTeam Fortress Dodgeball

Why do you wish to become a member? I simply love playing your super smash fortress server over any other server in Team Fortress 2. There also seems to be a major lack of adminship in the server where there seems to be quite a large amount of hate.

Gaming background and/or past clan(s): Retired admin for G.S.N where I quit due to the fact that I decided to take nearly a two-year break from the game in order to concentrate on school. Monitored about eight servers at the time.

Drink of choice: Arizona - Strawberry kiwi

Anything else you would like to say: I tend to advertise your server a lot due to the fact that I'm currently attending university, so most of my play time is towards nighttime when there seems to be a more lack of players. (8PM - 4AM GMT) I also happen to be a very frequent player on the server, and have over five thousand hours of experience over multiple accounts in the game. Hope you consider me :)