Apple or Andriod (Or Windows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should learn to use the search function

I used android for like 5 years more or less. think the version i started with was 2.1
went droid->droid2->galaxy s3
got an iphone when i started my job 1.5 years ago, switched my android over to an iphone shortly there after. Iphone rules

android by far. i will admit that ios is probably more user-friendly but i think android wins when it comes to power users.

Droid because I don't care.

My samsung flip-phone from the late 2000's was my favorite phone.

iOS is great for being user friendly, but terrible in all other aspects as it's an entirely closed system.

Also it's kind of hard to compare the two, since the software is only as good as it's hardware, and the best hardware out right now is probably the S7.

My Note 4 was my favorite phone tbh but I am sure id be happy with an iphone as I literally dont do anything but talk, text and download apps. 

kneepel said:
iOS is great for being user friendly, but terrible in all other aspects as it's an entirely closed system.

Also it's kind of hard to compare the two, since the software is only as good as it's hardware, and the best hardware out right now is probably the S7.

why do people think they need to customize the everliving shit out of their phones/devices?
"oh i got this SICK new wrapper for my Cyanogenmod for my phone! it shows my battery temperature!!!"
does it make phone call? do it do apps? do it make texts? can it GPS?

i hate when people say that an iphone sucks because its a closed system.  who cares?! i used an android for 3 years that wouldnt load a youtube video

ass said:
kneepel

kneepel said:
iOS is great for being user friendly, but terrible iniOS
[quote pid='533041' dateline='1460593084']
l other aspects as it's an entirely closed system.
[quote pid='533041' dateline='1460593084']

[/quote]

why do people think they need to customize the everliving shit out of their phones/devices?
"oh i got this SICK new wrapper for my Cyanogenmod for my phone! it shows my battery temperature!!!"

i hate when people say that an iphone sucks because its a closed system.  who cares?! i used an android for 3 years that wouldnt load a youtube video
[/quote]

Because a closed system brings a lack of support and options. Listen, if all you care about is having a phone, then there are perfectly good options you can spend $60 opposed to $800 on. Smartphone aren't even phones, they're pocketable computers with GSM radios at this point, so it's audacious to rag on the Android system for having too much.

Again, undoubtedly the Android system is more capable and powerful than iOS, the only problem is how the platform is adapted on whatever hardware it's on.

Sass said:
kneepel said:

Because a closed system brings a lack of support and options. Listen, if all you care about is having a phone, then there are perfectly good options you can spend $60 opposed to $800 on. Smartphone aren't even phones, they're pocketable computers with GSM radios at this point, so it's audacious to rag on the Android system for having too much.

Again, undoubtedly the Android system is more capable and powerful than iOS, the only problem is how the platform is adapted on whatever hardware it's on

yeah but what is so much better about an android?
other than being able to customize the UI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom